Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What music are you listening to?

Old 14-08-2004, 13:55   #886
kink

Re: what music are you listening to?

I put a spell on you - Manfred Mann
Advertisement
Old 14-08-2004, 17:21   #887
kink

In public - Kelis
An incredibly sexy track.....
Old 14-08-2004, 17:43   #888
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness

Leveller - English civil war (clash cover)
Alice Cooper - Spark in the dark
Enio Moricone - the ecstasy of gold
Modern talking - brother louie
Slayer - South of heaven
Drop kick Murphies - workers song
Old 14-08-2004, 21:12   #889
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

dEUS - Worst Case Scenario
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2004, 07:31   #890
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

A bit of this and that but mainly puddle of mud... she f*****g hates me rocks
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2004, 17:24   #891
greencreeper
Inactive

Services: Email me for a current price list
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude
A bit of this and that but mainly puddle of mud... she f*****g hates me rocks
Who ****ing hates your rocks? What's wrong with them? You do know one is usually larger than the other?

Presumably Puddle of Mud is the band and the song is "She ****ing Hates Me"? I dunno - modern music makes it damn hard to tell the difference between a band and a song title
greencreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2004, 19:38   #892
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencreeper
Who ****ing hates your rocks? What's wrong with them? You do know one is usually larger than the other?

Presumably Puddle of Mud is the band and the song is "She ****ing Hates Me"? I dunno - modern music makes it damn hard to tell the difference between a band and a song title
All I have to say to you is 'Doo Waa Dilly Dilly'
Or how about 'Bee Bop a Loo Laa'
Old 21-08-2004, 19:43   #893
greencreeper
Inactive

greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star
greencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny stargreencreeper has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
All I have to say to you is 'Doo Waa Dilly Dilly'
Or how about 'Bee Bop a Loo Laa'
You'd never mistake them for bands though, would you?

Mildly amusing story - I once went into HMV and asked for Leftism's Leftfield So that's another problem - bands with albums that sound like the band name (or are the band name).
Old 21-08-2004, 19:55   #894
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencreeper
You'd never mistake them for bands though, would you?
and neither does 'She f*cking hates me' ....imHo
Old 21-08-2004, 19:55   #895
Mal
Inactive

Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Black Cherry by Goldfrapp
Old 21-08-2004, 20:03   #896
greencreeper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod
and neither does 'She f*cking hates me' ....imHo
Old 21-08-2004, 20:27   #897
poolking
Inactive

Services: Sky World 300k BB NTL Phone
poolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to poolking Send a message via MSN to poolking Send a message via Yahoo to poolking

Offspring - Americana
poolking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2004, 20:46   #898
Mal
Inactive

deus - The Ideal Crash
Old 21-08-2004, 21:56   #899
Mal
Inactive

Orbital - Orbital 2
Old 21-08-2004, 23:00   #900
Mal
Inactive

Closer by Joy Division