Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Samsung tocco lite radio pls help!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Samsung tocco lite radio pls help!

Old 25-08-2009, 22:59   #1
pinkpineapple86
Inactive

pinkpineapple86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Samsung tocco lite radio pls help!

i have just got a new samsumg tocco lite (GT-S5230) and have tried out the FM radio player, but when i want to exit it the radio icon stays on the main menu page even when the earphones are unplugged and i cant get it off!!!! pls any help would be appreciated its so annoying!!!
pinkpineapple86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-08-2009, 23:08   #2
zing_deleted

Re: Samsung tocco lite radio pls help!!!

widgets? drag it back to the bar at the side. I hate samsungs widgets they are poop

to the forum

The Tocco isnt WM is it? I have the Omnia and the first thing I did was turn the widgets off and then installed SPB mobile shell 3 but if the Tocco isnt WM then I think you cant download that . But you can alter the today screen.
Old 26-08-2009, 13:02   #3
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

As usual Zing is correct - you might want to read this article for this and other tips:

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/samsun...occo_f480.html

Quote:
You can change around widgets as much as you like, as they stay in the toolbar when not onscreen. Some, like the music player and radio will appear on the standby screen automatically when the application is active in the background (Figure 8). You can easily remove these from the standby screen by opening the widgets toolbar as above and dragging the widgets into the toolbar.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 21:15   #4
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

I've just got the same phone today and had the same issue. It looks like dragging them back to the widgits toolbar sorts it.
Thanks Zing.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:25   #5
pinkpineapple86
Inactive

pinkpineapple86 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh thats worked thanks so much, hadnt quite got my head around the whole widget thing but i get it now!
pinkpineapple86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 17:52   #6
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

I've also seen that if you don't like your service provider name on the screen, you can drag that to the widget bar too and it minimises out the way.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 12:49   #7
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
I've also seen that if you don't like your service provider name on the screen, you can drag that to the widget bar too and it minimises out the way.
If only we could do that with people we don't like eh?
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote