Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | England vs Turkey

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

England vs Turkey

Old 11-10-2003, 02:28   #1
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
England vs Turkey

who is going to win my prediction.........

i think turkey will win if there star players are on form and participate in the match i think some of the key players such as buruk okan hakan sukur and ilhan mansiz as individuals are quality players and capable of splitting a fraile england side up lets face it the team(england) is not as good as it should be........

Turkey 2-1 England
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2003, 03:40   #2
erol
Inactive

erol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to all
Re: England vs Turkey

No predictions from me. Just wanted to say I can not loose, being half Turkish(Cypriot) and half English

Or is that I am guaranteed not to win ?
erol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 06:47   #3
erol
Inactive

erol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to allerol is a name known to all

Er what time is the match btw ?

TIA
erol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 07:40   #4
The Diplomat
Inactive

The Diplomat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by erol
Er what time is the match btw ?

TIA
1800 BST kick off.

On Sky Sports 1 from 1700.

* starts getting beer ready.

My prediction..... 1 - 1. Which , of course, will be enough.
The Diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 09:36   #5
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Diplomat
1800 BST kick off.

On Sky Sports 1 from 1700.

* starts getting beer ready.

My prediction..... 1 - 1. Which , of course, will be enough.
lol - I started at 5am Shame about the driving lesson

Anyway, I predict an England win, 1 or 2-0... We've gotta go for the win even though we only need a draw. Like morris said, Turkeys defence is poor, and Sukur isnt as good as he's hyped up to be
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 12:52   #6
ic14
Permanently Banned

ic14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to ic14

Well my predictaion is, we will win 2-0, but the fans will fight and UEFA will say its englands fault.......
ic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 20:00   #7
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H

Nice job to the lads, Professional

Nice to see the Turkey players abusing us (and the fans)
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 20:02   #8
The Diplomat
Inactive

The Diplomat is an unknown quantity at this point

That'll do.
The Diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 20:09   #9
Marge
Inactive

Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars
Marge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny starsMarge has a pair of shiny stars

Well heres hoping, I said 0-0 at work so hopefully the dosh will be coming my way to get disgracefully
Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 20:18   #10
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

This might come in handy
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 01:58   #11
kronas
Inactive

i watched the second half a rather dull half at that
Old 12-10-2003, 13:10   #12
ic14
Permanently Banned

ic14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to ic14

I hate the turks......

I know it sounds racist but after the way they acted.....
ic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 14:23   #13
Defiant

They should be kicked from European football. After seeing the way they were even with no English fans over their. Did any of you see that policeman head but one of his own people and then kick him.

They should join up with the Middle Eastern leagues their not civilized enough to play in Europe.

Whats wrong with all these muslim countrys
Old 12-10-2003, 19:01   #14
Atomic22
Inactive

Services: Very High Monthly Bills!
Atomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really niceAtomic22 is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to Atomic22 Send a message via AIM to Atomic22 Send a message via MSN to Atomic22 Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic22

being a man utd fan we knew many years ago what turkish football teams and their "fans" are like....they try to win games by intimidation but when faced with a team that isnt scared and just laughs at them they lose their tempers and then the result as well.....i can't wait to see the reception those animals alpay and toogay get when the premiership restarts next week....
becks is a born leader and the european championship is ours for the taking if we get our act together
Atomic22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 19:02   #15
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic22
becks is a born leader and the european championship is ours for the taking if we get our act together
a small chance of winning the euro championships its not going to happen this time round not at the current level of preformances