Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | will UK RFU triumph ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport

will UK RFU triumph ?

Old 25-06-2003, 16:41   #16
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
football...rugby...its all a load of ballocks
Advertisement
Old 25-06-2003, 17:08   #17
poolking
Inactive

Services: Sky World 300k BB NTL Phone
poolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to poolking Send a message via MSN to poolking Send a message via Yahoo to poolking
Rugby is a real man's game, stich 'em up and send 'em back out again, none of this I've cut myself I have to leave the pitch for the rest of the game.
poolking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2003, 17:44   #18
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
Quote:
Originally posted by imback
I think you will find soccer is a minority sport in some of the largest countries in the world, in US it's 4th choice at best, in Canda it's not even considerd, in Some parts of Europe (Russia, Slovakia) it is 2nd behind ice hockey.

Football is a European sport not a world thing.

I do prefer football though
i know about the US and other countries having diffarent sports as there number 1
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2003, 17:51   #19
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by kronas
i know about the US and other countries having diffarent sports as there number 1
So you were wrong when you said
Quote:
but not as big as the universal language that is football
then ?

Like I said I prefer footy too, just realise it's not the whole worlds chosen game that's all
imback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2003, 17:54   #20
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
So you were wrong when you said then ?

Like I said I prefer footy too, just realise it's not the whole worlds chosen game that's all
lol you took that too serious it was a joke just to stir something up for the rugby fans
Old 25-06-2003, 18:00   #21
imback
Inactive

imback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enoughimback will become famous soon enough
Quote:
lol you took that too serious it was a joke just to stir something up for the rugby fans
I know but I love to hound you mate
Old 25-06-2003, 18:05   #22
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
I know but I love to hound you mate
DAMN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

imhere ? or i am a f***er
Old 25-06-2003, 18:20   #23
imback
Inactive

Quote:
DAMN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

imhere ? or i am a f***er
Well thought I'd change my userneame you never know NTL may not like us posting here. Wonderd how long it would take you mate
Old 25-06-2003, 18:21   #24
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
Well thought I'd change my userneame you never know NTL may not like us posting here. Wonderd how long it would take you mate
i knew it was you just checking though ya never know

*cough spy cough* :p :p :p
Old 25-06-2003, 18:30   #25
imback
Inactive

Quote:

*cough spy cough* :p :p :p
I'm no spy
Old 25-06-2003, 18:33   #26
kronas
Inactive

Quote:
I'm no spy
i can see it now.................

*imback moniters the site to give feedback to ntl via internal email and phone calls through a 'special' line

NTL: hey imback moniter this site we made a cockup with the .com site and we need you to moniter so if it starts getting in the news we can buy it out
Old 25-06-2003, 18:44   #27
imback
Inactive

Quote:
i can see it now.................

*imback moniters the site to give feedback to ntl via internal email and phone calls through a 'special' line

NTL: hey imback moniter this site we made a cockup with the .com site and we need you to moniter so if it starts getting in the news we can buy it out
Ha yeah man that's why I'm here Me and the mods will arrange a fair price and get our cut in the end