Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | NTHW Fantasy Football League

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

NTHW Fantasy Football League

Old 17-08-2003, 13:24   #1
Reddevil63
Inactive

Services: Virgin 20Mb CM, Sky+, TV Drive
Reddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the rough
NTHW Fantasy Football League

I know this is late as the season has already started but I have created a fantasy league for NTHW members so we could have our own little competition. There is a general prize for winning the overall competition but it would be great to see who will be the NTHW Premier League Champions come the end of the season.

Point yourself to http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Go to 'My Team' and register yourself and then create a team. You have 100 million to spend with a maximum of 3 players from each premier team allowed. In other words you can't have, for example, 4 players from the Chelsea squad.
Your squad is up to 15 players, you can choose a formation each gameweek, make subs, appoint a player as captain (worth more points), do transfers.

Once your team has been created you need to go to the box 'My Leagues', click on that and go to 'Join a Private League' and enter this password: reddevil63@opl_115732

If you are interested, would all members complete their teams before the next league fixtures which is next Saturday.

We have missed the first week but can carry on from it......and its a bit of fun!
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 17-08-2003, 14:28   #2
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
Entered
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2003, 14:37   #3
Reddevil63
Inactive

Services: Virgin 20Mb CM, Sky+, TV Drive
Reddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the roughReddevil63 is a jewel in the rough
Great Steve....the more the merrier!

More people please! It won't work if no-one joins!

If this is successful then this could run every season.
Reddevil63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2003, 14:55   #4
kronas
Inactive

kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
kronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronzekronas is cast in bronze
im in if i have time

registered and that.............

where is the 'my league' selection ?

EDIT nevermind found it lol
kronas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2003, 09:28   #5
nighthawk
Inactive

nighthawk is on a distinguished roadnighthawk is on a distinguished road
Im in.

I would have expected more people to join.....

JOLLY JACK's to WIN
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2003, 09:59   #6
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Added my team - The Incomprehensible

Heres my starting 11

1: Howard
2: Campbell
3: Cole
4: Upson
5: Stubbs
6: Vieira
7: Barry
8: Bart-Williams
9: Keane (C)
10: van Nistelrooy
11: Shearer
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2003, 19:43   #7
grum1978
Inactive

grum1978 will become famous soon enoughgrum1978 will become famous soon enoughgrum1978 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to grum1978
done :p
grum1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2003, 19:20   #8
Spacey
Inactive

Spacey is an unknown quantity at this point
Just set a league up for my mate so say hi if you see aid hill on there.

Spacey
Spacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 15:23   #9
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
My team name is Austin's Rockers
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 15:48   #10
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Done
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote