Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Can someone from vigin contact me please

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Can someone from vigin contact me please

Old 04-09-2019, 09:10   #1
toffeepie
Inactive

toffeepie is an unknown quantity at this point
Can someone from vigin contact me please

I am new to Virgin media and signed up last week on a bigger bundle package and saw over the last weekend they were running an offer for a wine case and £50 towards a bill, nice i thought lets try calling them sunday / monday / tuesday ...to see if i can get this offer also since I am only after signing up.

I have been unable to speak to anyone and have spent well over an hour on hold, can attach some screenshots if anyone wants.

really terrible customer service and not what i was looking for in a new customer.

can a customer rep from virgin email please, I have lost the will to be calling up virgin and listening to the latest music tracks.
toffeepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2019, 09:22   #2
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
Re: can someone from vigin contact me please..

Perhaps you'd like to post on the Virgin Media forum?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5...unityHubForums
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 09:30   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by toffeepie View Post
can a customer rep from virgin email please, I have lost the will to be calling up virgin and listening to the latest music tracks.
this forum and website is an independently run website and has no official ties to Virgin Media or any other company. We can offer advice on things but if you need to cotact VM you need to go through the official VM community forums which Pip has provided the link for above.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 09:30   #4
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of

This forum is entirely independent of Virgin, and no-one's going to call you back off the back of a post on here.

You may get some more luck posting on the official Virgin Community Forum, but if it's anything account-specific you'll almost certainly end up calling in and waiting.
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 10:06   #5
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

we need to enter the Olympics for synchronised posting
Old 04-09-2019, 10:18   #6
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age

Really. The old question. I signed up last week with whatever deal was offered then but I want this week’s offer (as well)?

Rhetorical.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 10:28   #7
General Maximus
Ran Away

I completely missed that :p I had just woken up and skimmed over it and read it as he had found a limited time offer over the weekend and hadnt been able to sign up to it
Old 04-09-2019, 12:53   #8
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

To be fair to virgin, I signed up a month ago on one deal, then two days later there was a much much better deal advertised and I phoned them up and they swapped me straight over to it. I think the chap said I have 14 days to cancel so rather than cancelling and redoing it all, he just switched it over. And it was all correct on the first bill. No one was more surprised than me as I previously left Virgin over unbelievably poor Customer Service. But they got it spot on this time.
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 22:18   #9
toffeepie
Inactive

toffeepie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Can someone from vigin contact me please

ok, Hallelujah i managed to speak to a human at Virgin today - no joy with the case of wine but was worth a shot - it was apparently valued at over £200 but since I got a bigger bundle 100meg package for £49/mth i was told its not applicable to me in any event.

bah humbug, was keen to see how good or bad this wine was.

---------- Post added at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 19:54 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Perhaps you'd like to post on the Virgin Media forum?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5...unityHubForums

Thanks , i have itresolved. no wine! third world problems...
toffeepie is offline   Reply With Quote