Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Akamai Cache Congestion

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Reebok.co.uk down for VM customers or just me?

Old 14-10-2022, 20:30   #1
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

It's fine if I use Three Mobile.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 14-10-2022 at 20:34.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-10-2022, 21:02   #2
Aye Up
Barking up the wrong tree

Services: VM Gig1
Aye Up will become famous soon enoughAye Up will become famous soon enoughAye Up will become famous soon enough
Re: Reebok.co.uk down for VM customers or just me?

Could be a DNS issue, try switching in Windows settings to 1.1.1.1
Aye Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2022, 21:26   #3
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one

Working fine here
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2022, 21:33   #4
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I'm a mobile device, I hope the new Hub5 isn't the issue, thanks guys.

This is the error I see, when it says this site can't be reached.

Quote:
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Old 14-10-2022, 21:54   #5
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Fine through VM in Leeds NW.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2022, 21:57   #6
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Strange it's not for me.
Old 14-10-2022, 22:24   #7
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

What DNS server do you use? If VM, do you know which CMTS you are connected to?
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2022, 22:26   #8
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

I don't understand what I am doing but just in case this helps....

I'm using VM on a Chromebook rhrough Baguley and the 'Down For Me' site says http://reebok.co.uk/ is up and running.

Trying to actually go to Reebok is unsuccessful and the page report says."DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" and using the suggested Connectivity Diagnostics shows .........
Local network Passed
Name resolution Passed
Wi-Fi Passed
Internet connectivity Passed
Old 14-10-2022, 22:28   #9
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
What DNS server do you use? If VM, do you know which CMTS you are connected to?
I've no idea I'm using a Hub5 in router mode how can I check?

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I don't understand what I am doing but just in case this helps....

I'm using VM on a Chromebook rhrough Baguley and the 'Down For Me' site says http://reebok.co.uk/ is up and running.

Trying to actually go to Reebok is unsuccessful and the page report says."DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" and using the suggested Connectivity Diagnostics shows .........
Local network Passed
Name resolution Passed
Wi-Fi Passed
Internet connectivity Passed
Finally someone else with this issue, hope you don't see any shoes on there you like!
Old 14-10-2022, 22:37   #10
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

I didn't know I had an issue until I read you post and decided to be nosey.

I'm not wearing any shoes at the moment maybe I should look for a pair that would help me on this journey into the scary dark regions where my timerous beastie mode emerges.
Old 14-10-2022, 23:24   #11
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I've no idea I'm using a Hub5 in router mode how can I check?
Please PM me the first half of your postcode. Meanwhile I'll have a dig around Baguley now that jo has recreated it there.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2022, 23:36   #12
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Please PM me the first half of your postcode. Meanwhile I'll have a dig around Baguley now that jo has recreated it there.
Done.

I remember there was a site to get the cmts but I've lost it.
Old 14-10-2022, 23:38   #13
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Same issue here in the midlands. Site is fine behind a vpn
Old 15-10-2022, 08:00   #14
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

It's ok in Warrington with or without a VPN

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2022, 08:56   #15
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Still no access from my VM connection this morning.