Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What have you just bought?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What have you just bought?

Old 12-11-2021, 20:36   #5671
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
How and why is the term 'black friday' immune from all the racist crap filling the media lately?
Just a thought , black police officers association is ok unless l missed something, wonder what would be said if there was a white police officers association

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:35 ----------

New dog grooming brush . Good old Amazon.
Old 12-11-2021, 20:59   #5672
bbxxl
cf.addict

bbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nice

I bought a new mattress, the old one was over 20 years old and was fine until last week so I can’t complain. The new one certainly wasn’t what you’d call cheap, but it’s not something you buy every day.
bbxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2021, 23:42   #5673
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbxxl View Post
I bought a new mattress, the old one was over 20 years old and was fine until last week so I can’t complain. The new one certainly wasn’t what you’d call cheap, but it’s not something you buy every day.

Got to ask
daveeb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2021, 10:30   #5674
bbxxl
cf.addict

bbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nicebbxxl is just really nice

The springs finally gave out - and I was sleeping while it happened.
Old 14-11-2021, 17:17   #5675
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Soundpeat wireless ear buds Air3, never used wireless before and hope they will work well with the Tab S7, if not then I've wasted only £30.
Old 14-11-2021, 17:47   #5676
bbxxl
cf.addict

I’ve tried lots of cheap wireless earbuds and they are cheap for a reason.
I have an iPhone and AirPods are, by far, the best I’ve tried. I use them all the time but always gave up with the cheap ones.
Old 14-11-2021, 18:18   #5677
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

3G coverage here is becoming very poor and spotty, so I bought the missus a new Samsung Galaxy A22 5G phone. She does very little with mobiles, but will enjoy the camera.

Our daughter just told me that it doesn't come with a power supply or lead.
Taf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2021, 19:10   #5678
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
3G coverage here is becoming very poor and spotty, so I bought the missus a new Samsung Galaxy A22 5G phone. She does very little with mobiles, but will enjoy the camera.

Our daughter just told me that it doesn't come with a power supply or lead.
It comes with a charger and cable, just looked on Amazon.
Old 14-11-2021, 21:26   #5679
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
It comes with a charger and cable, just looked on Amazon.
Thanks for that, our daughter has been sending me loads of links to buy a charger.
Taf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2021, 21:28   #5680
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Thanks for that, our daughter has been sending me loads of links to buy a charger.
Got there in time then!
Old 14-11-2021, 21:41   #5681
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Quote:
Soundpeat wireless ear buds Air3, never used wireless before and hope they will work well with the Tab S7, if not then I've wasted only £30.
I bought Soundpeats A1 Wireless Over-ear Headphones back in 2016, I was really impressed with the sound quality and the battery life. Had them for three years. I have a similar set now, MPOW H7, they're even better and still going strong.

The wireless in-ear set I've just bought for when I'm out and about are the T12's these were £17.99 off Amazon, the quality of sound is amazing and what's more impressive is the quality of sound on phone calls. I was out the other day and it was raining, windy and there was plenty of traffic passing by. I got a call, during the conversation I asked if they could hear me ok, they said yeah loud and clear, when I told them where I was and what the weather and traffic was like, they couldn't believe it, they said it sounds like you're indoors, they didn't hear any of the weather or traffic, just my very sexy and silky smooth voice.

Well impressed!

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2021, 11:16   #5682
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbxxl View Post
I’ve tried lots of cheap wireless earbuds and they are cheap for a reason.
I have an iPhone and AirPods are, by far, the best I’ve tried. I use them all the time but always gave up with the cheap ones.

About 4 years ago I bought a set of Bose QC35s, I paid £300. In the summer, I had to replace the ear padding.

But they are great, with noise-cancelling.

Last edited by Hom3r; 15-11-2021 at 11:37.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2021, 12:50   #5683
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

A pair of fleece lined boots and a big fluffy jumper.
Old 15-11-2021, 13:22   #5684
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array

Just one pair of boots?
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2021, 13:23   #5685
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Just one pair of boots?
Probably Kinky too.