Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 29-12-2018, 12:18   #2161
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What game are you playing

I gave up on Dragon Age Inquisition when i I had an Xbox, not really my type of game.
Old 13-01-2019, 18:07   #2162
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Bought the Gold Ed of Just Cause 4 for my nephew and me.
Old 13-01-2019, 21:16   #2163
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Just finished Uncharted Lost Legacy now wondering which to play next!

This is what happens when digital games become cheaper than disc games in the online sales, I need to stop buying!

Battlefield 1
Assassin's Creed Origins
The Last of Us
God of War
Red Dead 2
Horizon Zero Dawn
Old 17-01-2019, 21:22   #2164
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Just finished Uncharted Lost Legacy now wondering which to play next!

This is what happens when digital games become cheaper than disc games in the online sales, I need to stop buying!

Battlefield 1
Assassin's Creed Origins
The Last of Us
God of War
Red Dead 2
Horizon Zero Dawn
I only really liked (actually loved) the Battlefield Bad Company games, gutted that they're not going to make a third.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 00:31   #2165
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Battlefield 1 has been my favourite, not sure how V will turn out as I hear people prefer BF1 after buying it.
Old 18-01-2019, 22:38   #2166
SimpleSimon
cf.addict

Services: VIP Package
SimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud ofSimpleSimon has much to be proud of

Ok the 3 ganes I currently cycle through are Elite Dangerous - so immersive since the last update, Factorio and Euro Truck Simulator 2. I tend to play one of them for 2-3 weeks then pass onto the next, means I don't get blown out by just playing 1 game.
SimpleSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2019, 19:33   #2167
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute

Just ordered a PS4 Pro, got God of War (bundled with the PS4), Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn lined up. That's me not seeing daylight for a while.
Old 20-01-2019, 20:36   #2168
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
Just ordered a PS4 Pro, got God of War (bundled with the PS4), Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn lined up. That's me not seeing daylight for a while.
Awesome!

There is a HUGE PSN UK games sale on at the moment, login and click 'deals offers price drops' you really need to checkout the prices, alot cheaper than on disc.

I don't want to put you off but i hope your PS4 Pro is the newer quiet version of the console CUH-7216B as the others can sound like a jet engine from reports online.

Mine is silent, got no complaints in my house hold.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 20-01-2019 at 20:56.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2019, 19:01   #2169
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Awesome!

There is a HUGE PSN UK games sale on at the moment, login and click 'deals offers price drops' you really need to checkout the prices, alot cheaper than on disc.

I don't want to put you off but i hope your PS4 Pro is the newer quiet version of the console CUH-7216B as the others can sound like a jet engine from reports online.

Mine is silent, got no complaints in my house hold.
Well, the Pro came today. Complete with a used, empty G of W game box. Thanks Currys, you scamming gits.

It is the CUH-7216B, so I suppose something went right, and as soon as I get a game, I'll be able to tell if it works or not!

Last edited by ThunderPants73; 21-01-2019 at 19:07.
Old 21-01-2019, 19:04   #2170
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Well, the Pro came today. Complete with a used, empty G of W game box. Thanks Currys, you scamming gits.
Get a refund, what model of the pro is it? if it isn't CUH-7216B then definitely get a refund and get the latest model, you wont regret it.
Old 21-01-2019, 19:09   #2171
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Get a refund, what model of the pro is it? if it isn't CUH-7216B then definitely get a refund and get the latest model, you wont regret it.
Yep, it's the CUH-7216B. Yay. Currys are 'supposed' to be sending a game out this week. Hopefully it'll have a disc in it
Old 21-01-2019, 19:12   #2172
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Ok the Red dead 2 PS4 Pro bundle is gold dust as hard to find.

This guarantees you the latest CUH-7216B quiet version of the console and John Lewis has it in stock for £350.

If you don't want the game then CEX will give you £23 for it and you can buy God of War elsewhere.

https://www.johnlewis.com/sony-plays...undle/p3823635

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Quote:
Yep, it's the CUH-7216B. Yay. Currys are 'supposed' to be sending a game out this week. Hopefully it'll have a disc in it
Awesome enjoy!

Have you had a PS4 before?
Old 21-01-2019, 19:19   #2173
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Battlefield 1 has been my favourite, not sure how V will turn out as I hear people prefer BF1 after buying it.
I LOVE the Battlefield Bad Company games, shame there aren't any plans to make more.

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

Quote:
Ok the Red dead 2 PS4 Pro bundle is gold dust as hard to find.

This guarantees you the latest CUH-7216B quiet version of the console and John Lewis has it in stock for £350.

If you don't want the game then CEX will give you £23 for it and you can buy God of War elsewhere.

https://www.johnlewis.com/sony-plays...undle/p3823635

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Awesome enjoy!

Have you had a PS4 before?
Not the 4, no. I have 1-3, shame the 4 isn't backwards compatible. Most of the gaming I've done over the past couple of years has been on the PC. Amazon have the Red Dead 2 bundle but it's over 400 quid.
Old 21-01-2019, 19:25   #2174
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I get my PSN UK plus membership which you NEED for online play on the PS4 from cdkeys.com, its alot cheaper there and the site is legit, if you don't already have it.
Old 21-01-2019, 19:28   #2175
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Quote:
I get my PSN UK plus membership which you NEED for online play on the PS4 from cdkeys.com, its alot cheaper there and the site is legit, if you don't already have it.
I never play online, I'm not that good!