Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | NOW TV on LG Smart TV

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q
Register FAQ Community Calendar

NOW TV on LG Smart TV

Old 29-07-2013, 21:13   #1
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
NOW TV on LG Smart TV

http://www.engadget.com/2013/07/25/lg-sky-nowtv/

As a LG Smart TV owner this is a nice little addition.

Luckily I've been chosen as a beta tester for the new service:

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

I get 3 months service totally free, plus two 24 hour free passes to SKY Sports to use at any point in the next 12 months. I going to keep a hold of those for a rainy day.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-07-2013, 21:16   #2
Dash: CF noob
cf.geek

Services: VM MAXIT TV360 Volt 1gb. SH5 WIN 10 7" Tab, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Dash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of society
Re: NOW TV on LG Smart TV

BAH humbug
Dash: CF noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 21:36   #3
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post

[img]Download Failed (1)[/img]

I get 3 months service totally free, plus two 24 hour free passes to SKY Sports to use at any point in the next 12 months. I going to keep a hold of those for a rainy day.
Good news that Chad , they're really ramping up the availability on different devices now aren't they , still some way to go yet to catch Netflix though.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 21:43   #4
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post

If i had now about that i would have tested it as well. Cant find the app on my LG TV. Too late darn

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:39 ----------

Found the app now and gone to the site to register and done the survey but i think its too late now
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2013, 21:58   #5
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig

sulking now where is my Samsung Smart TV App
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 16:18   #6
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Got an email saying im on trial and starts 2nd Aug
Old 30-07-2013, 21:11   #7
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Got an email saying im on trial and starts 2nd Aug
Great news
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 22:20   #8
nstokes
Inactive

Got the email to stay its started. I have activated my 30 day trial and my 2 month free pass. Already got a Sky Sports Day pass in my account so i am unable to put anymore in my account which sucks, seems can only have 1 in account at a time

---------- Post added at 22:20 ---------- Previous post was at 22:06 ----------

PS. Also as i have started a 30 day trial it wont activate the 2 month movie pass ether