Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PDF Search Engine

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Windows 7 Themes

Old 22-07-2009, 01:08   #1
Zee
Inactive

Services: BT Infinity Option 2, BT Talk Unlimited, Three PAYG, Giffgaff PAYG, Sky TV Entertainment Package
Zee has reached the bronze age
Zee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze age
Exclamation Windows 7 Themes

Just wondering if anyone has any nice themes for Windows 7. I've been testing it out on my laptop (build 7600.16385) and i have to say im so impressed.

Yesterday i changed my theme to one of the ones included in Windows 7 Build 7600 called "Characters" and i have to say this is the best theme i've ever used in all my time using Windows, its just so beautiful, and colourful and fun im so impressed with this theme, Microsoft did a good job with this theme.I like the sounds but on it but one problem i have with it is whenever you click any likes (even those in IE, Firefox etc...) there is a warning beep like for example if you open a progrm and UAC loads there is usually a beep, but this beep on this theme sounds on any link you click.
I just hope they fix this otherwise i really love this theme.

Post any links to any themes you may like in Windows 7 so i can give them a try before i install this on my main PC and get rid of Windows Vista.

And another thing i've just noticed about this theme is the desktop background seems to change daily. Its changed for the last 2 days, its just so nice.
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-07-2009, 07:07   #2
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: Windows 7 Themes

Try this - Right click on the desktop, select personalise, select sounds & turn off the 'start navigation' & 'complete navigation' sounds...
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 01:47   #3
Zee
Inactive

Services: BT Infinity Option 2, BT Talk Unlimited, Three PAYG, Giffgaff PAYG, Sky TV Entertainment Package
Zee has reached the bronze age
Zee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze ageZee has reached the bronze age
Re: Windows 7 Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobbydaler View Post
Try this - Right click on the desktop, select personalise, select sounds & turn off the 'start navigation' & 'complete navigation' sounds...
Thanks that did the trick. I think it was the complete navigation sound. It was so annoying so thanks a lot.
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote