Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Xbox Series X - World Premiere

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems

Xbox Series X - World Premiere

Old 13-12-2019, 19:09   #1
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Xbox Series X - World Premiere

Here is the first look at Microsoft's next games console to be released late 2020.

Press Release.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/12/...xbox-series-x/

Last edited by SnoopZ; 13-12-2019 at 19:17.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-12-2019, 19:38   #2
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Xbox Series X - World Premiere

Shame about the name. XSX is tricky to say and the name will only confuse people, especially given the previous Xbox console naming.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2019, 20:43   #3
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Shame about the name. XSX is tricky to say and the name will only confuse people, especially given the previous Xbox console naming.
It's too close to the current Xbox X name.
Old 14-12-2019, 10:49   #4
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

It'll fit perfectly in my Kitchen!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ni9WTXk.jpg (69.7 KB, 70 views)
Old 14-12-2019, 16:25   #5
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Genius SnoopZ!

Old 14-12-2019, 16:47   #6
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Genius SnoopZ!

Not my handy work but since the reveal there are loads of pictures like this.
Old 14-12-2019, 18:39   #7
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

The design is pretty cool

MS are releasing the new Flight Sim (FS2020) for this so hopefully it has a decent amount of horsepower.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2019, 18:58   #8
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post

MS are releasing the new Flight Sim (FS2020) for this so hopefully it has a decent amount of horsepower.
Rumour is 12 Teraflops based on RDNA architecture which is better than the current GCN architecture, and the same for the PS5, these next gen consoles are going to be awesome.

This design is said to be 310mm x 160mm, very problematic for peoples TV stands!
Old 14-12-2019, 18:59   #9
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
It'll fit perfectly in my Kitchen!

There is even space for the beers..
Old 14-12-2019, 20:23   #10
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

You know, the only problem with this fridge idea is that consoles can get hot.
Old 15-12-2019, 22:16   #11
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

I like Microsoft's current outlook. Xbox everywhere for everyone.

Don't have a PC. Buy a series X, guaranteed for an entire generation. Got a PC? Game pass works there too and every Microsoft exclusive is for Windows 10 too. Don't have either? CloudX.

Didn't buy a PS4. Bought an Xbox One solely for a few console exclusives. Shows you who I favoured. After a horrendous start to life for the Xbox One it's undeniable that Microsoft are just getting it all right. Opening your product up to more than just a box and a gamepad.

The name is simple too. When they undoubtedly release upgraded ones and streamlined ones they can just call it the Series Y and Z or any other letter.
Old 15-12-2019, 23:05   #12
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I agree the Xbox outlook is good but personally I think they need more game exclusives.

I favour PlayStation at the moment as there are far more great game exclusives that I want to play and can't think of any on the Xbox.
Old 16-12-2019, 00:45   #13
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

MS exclusives do little for me. I've always admired the Forza Horizon games and the new MS Flight Simulator game appeals, but Sony and Nintendo machines attract the inventive, unusual titles, and those are what I want. And they both do 1st Party games I'm much more interested in too.
Old 16-12-2019, 06:03   #14
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I agree the Xbox outlook is good but personally I think they need more game exclusives.

I favour PlayStation at the moment as there are far more great game exclusives that I want to play and can't think of any on the Xbox.
Exactly as IMO Playstation has a far better range of games and exclusives.
Old 17-12-2019, 10:48   #15
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post

While it will obviously work on this, flight simulator is for the PC and Xbox One.

---------- Post added at 09:48 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I like Microsoft's current outlook. Xbox everywhere for everyone.

Don't have a PC. Buy a series X, guaranteed for an entire generation. Got a PC? Game pass works there too and every Microsoft exclusive is for Windows 10 too. Don't have either? CloudX.

Didn't buy a PS4. Bought an Xbox One solely for a few console exclusives. Shows you who I favoured. After a horrendous start to life for the Xbox One it's undeniable that Microsoft are just getting it all right. Opening your product up to more than just a box and a gamepad.

The name is simple too. When they undoubtedly release upgraded ones and streamlined ones they can just call it the Series Y and Z or any other letter.
The name is too close to the Xbox One X for my liking. Potential for some parents to get confused.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote