Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin offer Unlimited DATA

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Virgin offer Unlimited DATA

Old 25-02-2020, 14:01   #16
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: Virgin offer Unlimited DATA

Im going to use this oppertunity to move, Topcashback has £100 cashback on Tesco Sims, I will get a signal in my house with o2
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-03-2020, 20:34   #17
lemarsh
cf.geek

lemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of lightlemarsh is a glorious beacon of light

site now saying £32 unlimited.....

3 as mnentioned above £20/£33 depending on contract and 1/2 price on £22 for 6 months) - or Smarty (owned by 3 i believe) £20 foir 1 month contract.
lemarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 20:45   #18
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Ended up on three, only get 3meg where virgin mobile I was over 40, shocked
Old 06-03-2020, 17:56   #19
whizzbang
cf.member

whizzbang is an unknown quantity at this point

Suggest you look ar Smarty, which runs on the 3 network and is cheaper than 3. Dumped Virgin last year, moved to Smarty, and don't miss the constant price rises.
whizzbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 18:05   #20
gba93
ofc.founder_member

Services: VIP 60
gba93 has reached the bronze age
gba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzbang View Post
Suggest you look ar Smarty, which runs on the 3 network and is cheaper than 3. Dumped Virgin last year, moved to Smarty, and don't miss the constant price rises.
+1
gba93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 18:40   #21
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
£11 a month for 6 months then £22 for sim only unlimited everything, do people really need unlimited texts now though?

http://www.three.co.uk/Store/SIM/Plans_for_phones
I just snapped this up myself, although i thought it was a 12 month contract, nevermind.

So i have provided the PAC code to Three, is it just a case of putting the SIM they send me in my phone and it will just start using my current number right away and automatically cancel my EE contract?
Old 06-03-2020, 19:18   #22
jb66
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzbang View Post
How are the 4g speeds?
Old 09-03-2020, 10:21   #23
whizzbang
cf.member

whizzbang is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for the delay in replying...the notification got shunted into the junk folder. I guess it depends where, or how far away from the tower, but I get 70 meg no problem at all through a TP-Link 4g modem. Hope that helps...
whizzbang is offline   Reply With Quote