Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The PS4 Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The PS4 Thread
View Poll Results: Will you buy the ps4
Never 25 28.09%
Maybe 22 24.72%
Defo 37 41.57%
No sure 5 5.62%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-12-2019, 11:23   #361
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Yes been looking at that via psprices.com it is a shame they wait until everyones 10%,20%,30% discount codes stop working (assuming you got sent one in email) before starting this sale, but saying that there is nothing i fancy there as i bought games in the better Black Friday sale a few weeks ago.

There is also this sale on the US site which may work out cheaper.
l never got one of these 10%,20%,30% discount codes that get sent in a email.
Old 21-12-2019, 11:42   #362
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l never got one of these 10%,20%,30% discount codes that get sent in a email.
Not everyone gets offers but you need to make sure the below is enabled to stand a chance of receiving anything, this screen is via a PC, i personally got a 20% off code but i never got a discount on my US and Indonesian accounts.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Annotation 2019-12-21 113835.jpg (87.5 KB, 39 views)
Old 21-12-2019, 12:38   #363
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Blame the January title on them as there is a boxing day sale before that.
They had a December/Christmas sale already on that runs until the 23rd.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:42   #364
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Not everyone gets offers but you need to make sure the below is enabled to stand a chance of receiving anything, this screen is via a PC, i personally got a 20% off code but i never got a discount on my US and Indonesian accounts.

Thanks for that as l will check my notification settings so that it is enabled.
Old 27-12-2019, 13:19   #365
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

There is an excellent FREE dynamic theme for the upcoming Ghost of Tsushima game if anyone is interested using the below code, expires Jan 31 2020.

https://wccftech.com/ps4-ghost-of-tsushima-theme/

Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 38BE-G6N8-L93A

Japan: N4TK-59NH-2LH3

Korea: EM56-NTNC-EHX8

Rest of Asia: DHLN-HANF-F6LH
Old 01-01-2020, 18:17   #366
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Free PS Plus Jan 2020 games, available from 8th.

Nathan Drake Uncharted Collection (3 games)

Goat Simulator
Old 01-01-2020, 18:35   #367
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Happy about the Uncharted 1-3 games. Been meaning to pick it up for a replay of them. Recently completed the 4th one.
Old 01-01-2020, 18:38   #368
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Happy about the Uncharted 1-3 games. Been meaning to pick it up for a replay of them. Recently completed the 4th one.
Just a heads up, if anyone feels dodgy with burning eyes and a strange head while playing Uncharted you can fix this by turning off 'motion blur' in the settings for each game, it worked for me.
Old 01-01-2020, 18:38   #369
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Free PS Plus Jan 2020 games, available from 8th.

Nathan Drake Uncharted Collection (3 games)

Goat Simulator
Nathan Drake Uncharted Collection is a great trilogy of games.
Old 01-01-2020, 18:39   #370
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I hope they bring out 5.
Old 01-01-2020, 18:42   #371
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Quote:
Just a heads up, if anyone feels dodgy with burning eyes and a strange head while playing Uncharted you can fix this by turning off 'motion blur' in the settings for each game, it worked for me.
I don't get a sore head but it's always the first thing I do in games.
Old 01-01-2020, 18:51   #372
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
I hope they bring out 5.
Indeed.
Old 01-01-2020, 22:35   #373
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
I don't get a sore head but it's always the first thing I do in games.
Im not good with PSVR, cant stand the feeling of motion sickness, hopefully the new consoles wont cause this issue as i cant even play Far Cry very long as you cant turn this issue off.
Old 03-01-2020, 21:20   #374
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Quote:
Im not good with PSVR, cant stand the feeling of motion sickness, hopefully the new consoles wont cause this issue as i cant even play Far Cry very long as you cant turn this issue off.
I've only used it a few times but was fine with it. Was planning on getting one soon. Gutted I missed out on the recent price drops.
Old 04-01-2020, 00:52   #375
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
I've only used it a few times but was fine with it. Was planning on getting one soon. Gutted I missed out on the recent price drops.
More price drops started today on both US and UK sites, you should make checking daily part of your browsing habits.

PS Plus is also on offer if you need a top up, you can get the price down to £31ish using cheap tops from the usual sites.