Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | iPhone coming to Virgin Mobile in September?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

iPhone coming to Virgin Mobile in September?

Old 25-08-2013, 16:55   #1
Risco
Inactive

Services: VIP; BB XL; TiVo 1TB; V+HD
Risco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to behold
Talking iPhone coming to Virgin Mobile in September?

Stocking from September according to this post:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1627158
Risco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-08-2013, 18:18   #2
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
Re: iPhone coming to Virgin Mobile in September?

I'm not sure about this. I phoned to upgrade at the end of a two year contract last week and told them I'd be prepared to wait if there was anything other than the Galaxy s4 on the horizon. Got told there won't be as the iPhone is too expensive and they've had problems when previously stocking HTC phones.

Shame really, because they've lost me as a mobile customer solely because of their range - I have absolutely no other problems with them.
Old 25-08-2013, 18:59   #3
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Oh retentions said it, must be true
jb66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2013, 18:36   #4
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

wow if this is true once my 02 contract ends i'm definitely getting it through virgin!
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 12:22   #5
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads

So with the launch of iphone 5s and 5c I take it there will still be no iphones on Virgin mobile?
Old 22-09-2013, 12:32   #6
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Doubt it, maybe the 5c if apple approach virgin, but as it will be more expensive than the s4 why bother
Old 22-09-2013, 12:49   #7
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Who needs an iphone

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 04:57   #8
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads

A little bird told me they are hoping to have them in stock in November and tablets were mentioned also.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:47   #9
jb66
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Trevor View Post
A little bird told me they are hoping to have them in stock in November and tablets were mentioned also.
Was that the sky atlantic bird?
Old 14-10-2013, 18:59   #10
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Who needs an iphone
Not l.
Old 14-10-2013, 19:08   #11
Mr Banana

Wink Re: iPhone coming to Virgin Mobile in September?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Trevor View Post

I have heard strong rumours from other sources too, only phones though
Old 14-10-2013, 20:42   #12
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal

Virgin have all the apps for iDevices but not android yet only sell the android phones. It makes sense for them to sell/push the product (iPhone) that enables customers to use their other services, some of which can bring them income, such as streaming movies/shows for non-xl customers.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2013, 20:51   #13
jb66
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtx View Post
Virgin have all the apps for iDevices but not android yet only sell the android phones. It makes sense for them to sell/push the product (iPhone) that enables customers to use their other services, some of which can bring them income, such as streaming movies/shows for non-xl customers.
It makes more sense them just pulling there finger out and develop an app, you could make a whole new operating system by the time virgin release an android app
Old 14-10-2013, 22:07   #14
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
It makes more sense them just pulling there finger out and develop an app, you could make a whole new operating system by the time virgin release an android app
Indeed. It has been a year since they launched TV anywhere but there is still only an app for the iPhone and not android as far as I know.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 06:54   #15
Mr Banana

I wonder if it will all come together , I phone smart call and tv anywhere for android. Lgi results are due soon, could be they announce then?