Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Mobile & HTC Desire

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Virgin Mobile & HTC Desire

Old 18-09-2010, 20:46   #76
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Virgin Mobile & HTC Desire

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post
Well, he does say something about Virgin in his details, maybe that's where I got the idea he worked for them. But, since you say you do , perhaps you can explain why he might think iPlayer works on the HTC desire supplied by Virgin when in fact, it does not.
As a point of information, the only thing on dilli's details that mention Virgin is the Services part, where it states he has "Offnet virgin and sky+ HD" - how you translated that into into "maybe that's why I got the idea he worked for them" escapes me.....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-09-2010, 21:10   #77
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
As a point of information, the only thing on dilli's details that mention Virgin is the Services part, where it states he has "Offnet virgin and sky+ HD" - how you translated that into into "maybe that's why I got the idea he worked for them" escapes me.....
It gave him a vague reason to continue his childish attacks on Virgin staff .

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 21:32   #78
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

For some reason I now feel quite disappointed that I don't work for virgin now
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 21:34   #79
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Well if it was for Virgin Mobile you would probably be in the Philippines with a bevy of women.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 21:36   #80
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
You just want to be included in all that lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve from Rocker

He has a reputation to look after now

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Well if it was for Virgin Mobile you would probably be in the Philippines with a bevy of women.
And much better weather than here

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 17:53   #81
rocker
Inactive

rocker can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
I think if you actually thought about the accents and names of the staff you spoke to over at Virgin Mobile that by now you would have realised that virtually none of them are based in the UK as the callcentre you normally speak to are in the Philippines, so will be reading from a script.

And this make what I've said inaccurate? Are you saying that for some reason I should make allowances for non-white-europeans? That's a bit racist...

Of course, it's not actually true - some may be in the Philippines, but the ones I've spoken to are mostly UK based.

---------- Post added at 15:53 ---------- Previous post was at 15:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
It gave him a vague reason to continue his childish attacks on Virgin staff .
Sorry I don't have as much time as you all do to sit here and post 45000 messages
rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 17:58   #82
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post
And this make what I've said inaccurate? Are you saying that for some reason I should make allowances for non-white-europeans? That's a bit racist...

Of course, it's not actually true - some may be in the Philippines, but the ones I've spoken to are mostly UK based.

Whenever I speak to them over my phone I always get the Phillipines and the offshore agents tend to use scripts and computer based information so have no real idea of how the phones may work.

As other posters have said the BBC iplayer works fine on their phones so possibly you need to know what is different with their setup rather than saying it does not work, remember this is a help site and that is why people come on here as they tend to get the result theyu are looking for.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 18:03   #83
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I didn't know froyo had been released to virgin handsets.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote