Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S President: Donald Trump

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S President: Donald Trump
Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2017, 22:59   #451
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Probably as much as he tweeted about this...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-canada-deaths
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Advertisement
Old 25-02-2017, 06:35   #452
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Does he have to comment on every murder in the USA?
Old 25-02-2017, 07:24   #453
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Does he have to comment on every murder in the USA?
No but if it was an American was murdered by an Indian I reckon he would be bleeting on about judges blocking his executive order.

If this site is anything to go by it sometimes feels like Trump supporters have lost sight of right and wrong, if that same attitude applies in the States, the future is very bleak.

Last edited by Mr Banana; 25-02-2017 at 08:00.

Old 25-02-2017, 07:39   #454
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
The White House has blocked several major news outlets from covering its daily press briefing without any explanation.

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on Friday hand selected news outlets to participate in an off-camera “gaggle” with reporters inside his West Wing office instead of the James S Brady Press Briefing Room.

The news outlets blocked from the press briefing include organisations who President Trump has criticised by name. CNN, BBC, The New York Times, LA Times, New York Daily News, BuzzFeed, The Hill, and the Daily Mail, were among the news outlets barred from the gathering.
Linky

Well if you're anti-Trump you get dumped.
Old 25-02-2017, 10:21   #455
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Linky

Well if you're anti-Trump you get dumped.
Looks like it backfired on them as hardly anyone turned up. Starting to look like free speech is a thing of the past in the USA or is this the start of a dictatorship?

I do agree with Trump when he says people should not be able to print stories without naming sources - should be something that happens in this country as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39088770

Old 25-02-2017, 11:27   #456
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

It's not like it will make a difference..
Old 25-02-2017, 11:51   #457
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
It's not like it will make a difference..
In what way Maggie?

Old 25-02-2017, 13:30   #458
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
Looks like it backfired on them as hardly anyone turned up. Starting to look like free speech is a thing of the past in the USA or is this the start of a dictatorship?

I do agree with Trump when he says people should not be able to print stories without naming sources - should be something that happens in this country as well.

Consistency is all...

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...433794?lang=en
Quote:
An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.
And just yesterday....

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/t...c-sources.html
Quote:
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump escalated his criticism of the news media Friday, taking direct aim this time at the use of anonymous sources. Reporters “shouldn’t be allowed to use sources unless they use somebody’s name,” he declared, just hours after members of his own staff held a press briefing and refused to allow their names to be used.

Last edited by Hugh; 25-02-2017 at 13:35.
Old 25-02-2017, 13:47   #459
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Only Trump was not reporter when he tweeted that and at a time when his political ambitions were only a dream. So has nothing whatsoever to do with consistency.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Quote:

I'd ban media that only operated in a negatively biased and liberal way. Nothing to do with dictatorship.
Old 25-02-2017, 16:49   #460
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I'd ban media that only operated in a negatively biased and liberal way. Nothing to do with dictatorship.
Me too, especially those pompous brats at the BBC. If their bias continues, the compulsory requirement to financially support them will become even more of an issue.
Old 25-02-2017, 19:14   #461
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Only Trump was not reporter when he tweeted that and at a time when his political ambitions were only a dream. So has nothing whatsoever to do with consistency.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

What about the members of his staff yesterday?
Old 25-02-2017, 19:23   #462
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
What about the members of his staff yesterday?
What about them? What happened yesterday ? Whilst I enjoy highlighting hypocrisy, when it comes to the over the top hysteria, when it comes to Trump, but believe it or not, I don't actually follow what goes on day to day, in the Trump camp. I got more pressing issues over this side of the pond that actually matter.
Old 25-02-2017, 19:24   #463
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
No but if it was an American was murdered by an Indian I reckon he would be bleeting on about judges blocking his executive order.
I was under the impression most native Americans were already in America.

Quote:
If this site is anything to go by it sometimes feels like Trump supporters have lost sight of right and wrong, if that same attitude applies in the States, the future is very bleak.
No, I don't think there are any Trump "supporters" on this site. I think there are many free thinkers that refuse to jump on the band wagon, and careful not to just take their news from anti-Trump sources and are open to balanced reporting.
Old 25-02-2017, 23:16   #464
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Why Brexit and Trump are so important. Standing for the Nation state against the globalist agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AQozggVlfI
Old 26-02-2017, 07:58   #465
Mr Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I was under the impression most native Americans were already in America.

No, I don't think there are any Trump "supporters" on this site. I think there are many free thinkers that refuse to jump on the band wagon, and careful not to just take their news from anti-Trump sources and are open to balanced reporting.
It wasn't a Native American, it was a guy from India, if you were trying to make a joke when someone has lost their life, it's in very poor taste.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ka...-a7599201.html

Last edited by Mr Banana; 26-02-2017 at 09:36.

Closed Thread