Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Old 09-05-2021, 23:30   #781
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by braysoj1 View Post
Can with a topic with what updates we get on 360
Pardon?
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-05-2021, 11:50   #782
Cheile48
cf.member

Services: Mega Volt bundle, 2 V6s, and Freeview HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix.
Cheile48 is on a distinguished roadCheile48 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It resolves the problem of older series being recorded on the series link when you only want the new stuff. Is that what you meant?

Pretty much, I only want to record new episodes but have the option to access previous episodes I may have missed. I'll still hang on for a while before upgrading as I have quite a few programmes to watch that I don't want to lose when upgrading.
Cheile48 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 13:59   #783
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheile48 View Post
Pretty much, I only want to record new episodes but have the option to access previous episodes I may have missed. I'll still hang on for a while before upgrading as I have quite a few programmes to watch that I don't want to lose when upgrading.
Well, although the ‘new’ label doesn’t appear on the 360, you can set to record ‘only from this episode’, so that resolves that particular problem, I think.

It’s worth checking to see whether the recordings you don’t want to lose include those same programmes on demand. I have found the majority of the content I lost when changing the software and will catch up with what isn’t currently available when it appears again, either as a repeat or when it appears on Netflix or Prime.
Old 10-05-2021, 15:07   #784
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one

The 'NEW' label had nothing to do with the new episode recording logic of the V6 - it was all done with air dates.
ozsat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 20:19   #785
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Can with a topic with what updates we get on 360

Eh...
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 22:59   #786
braysoj1
cf.geek

Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
braysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to all

Sorry did not word it right for example
Like a list of added or been fixed
In 43.2

Fixes so so bug
braysoj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 00:59   #787
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Sorry did not word it right for example
Like a list of added or been fixed
In 43.2

Fixes so so bug
You want a Features/Fixes Change-List like was provided a few posts/pages ago?

I'm sure someone can find one. I've no idea where the last one came from, probably a manufacturer posting or a Horizon rollout in Europe.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 08:56   #788
paul0363
cf.member

paul0363 is just really nicepaul0363 is just really nicepaul0363 is just really nicepaul0363 is just really nicepaul0363 is just really nicepaul0363 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
You want a Features/Fixes Change-List like was provided a few posts/pages ago?

I'm sure someone can find one. I've no idea where the last one came from, probably a manufacturer posting or a Horizon rollout in Europe.
They normally come from the Ziggo website although they're still on 4.31 there. Someone will likely post up via Google Translate once their site has been updated.
paul0363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 11:52   #789
ncfc1902
cf.addict

ncfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond repute

Upgraded my V6 to 360 yesterday. Any idea why there's another BT Sport 2 on channel 532? Says it's off air, however the other BT Sport 2 on channel 528 is broadcasting as normal.
ncfc1902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 13:39   #790
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfc1902 View Post
Any idea why there's another BT Sport 2 on channel 532? Says it's off air, however the other BT Sport 2 on channel 528 is broadcasting as normal.
It's for the Women's Champions League Final tomorrow, to make it available for those who don't subscribe to the normal BT channels.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2021, 16:12   #791
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
The 'NEW' label had nothing to do with the new episode recording logic of the V6 - it was all done with air dates.
But you can set it to brand new episodes only.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2021, 08:54   #792
lonespeaker
cf.member

lonespeaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Message on my 360 this morning saying the standby light has changed from blue to red. This I am glad of, because the blue was next to impossible to see at times
lonespeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 22:40   #793
JMcB
cf.geek

Services: 2x 306Tivo Full TV with Movies & Sport 1000Mb BB Land Line Mobile Phone x2 (Sim Only)
JMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to JMcB

Quick question.
My TV packed in, only have HP monitor for now.
How do I set the 360 screen size to auto without being able to see the screen
JMcB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 00:28   #794
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcB View Post
Quick question.
My TV packed in, only have HP monitor for now.
How do I set the 360 screen size to auto without being able to see the screen
To clarify. I assume the monitor has a highest resolution that is lower than the last setting you had it on before the TV died? As otherwise I'd expect the monitor to show something.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 09:41   #795
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

What do you see if you reboot the 360?
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote