Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Jokes Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Jokes Thread

Old 30-11-2010, 22:00   #1471
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

A very obese man - after a night at his local boozer decides to have a light snack before he goes home. After leaving the chippy with a tray full of chips, mushy peas and two steak pies he decides to eat them outside whilst waiting for a cab.

After a few minutes - aware that he is being watched he turns around to see a homeless man (sitting in shop a doorway) staring intensely at him.

The obese man stares back and says "eahh whatcha lookin at mate?"
The homeless man replies "you with all of that stuff you're eatin"
To which the obese man replies "so - what's your problem then"?
The homeless man replies "I haven't eaten in ten days and I've managed to lose two stone because of it"
To which the obese man replies:
"Good on yer mate - could do with some of your will power"

Sigh.......................................!

Si thee
bw41101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2010, 10:54   #1472
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

During a company’s recent password audit, it was found that a blonde employee was using the following password:

MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofyLondon

When asked why she had such a long password, she said she was told that it had to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital.

Credits to Original Poster.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 21:55   #1473
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

A scouser was touring the USA on holiday and stopped in a remote bar in the hills of Nevada.

He was chatting to the bartender when he spied an old Indian sitting in the corner. He had tribal gear on, long white plaits, wrinkled face.’Who’s he?’ said the scouser.

‘That’s the Memory Man.’ said the bartender. ‘He knows everything. He can remember any fact. Go and try him out.’

So the scouser goes over, and thinking he won’t know about English football, asks ‘Who won the 1965 FA Cup Final?’. ‘Liverpool’ replies the Memory Man. ‘Who did they beat?’ ‘Leeds’ was the reply. ‘And the score?’ ’2-1′ ‘Who scored the winning goal?’ ‘Ian St. John’ was the old man’s reply.

The scouser was knocked out by this and told everyone back home about the Memory Man when he got back. A few years later he went back to the USA and tried to find the impressive Memory Man.

Eventually he found the bar and sitting in the same seat was the old Indian only this time he was older and more wrinkled. Because he was so impressed the scouser decided to greet the Indian in his native tongue. He approached him with the greeting ‘How’.

The Memory man replied…..’Diving header in the six yard box’.
Old 26-12-2010, 00:14   #1474
vanman
cf.mega poster

Services: Sky
vanman has reached the bronze age
vanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze agevanman has reached the bronze age

A Polish immigrant went to the DLVA to apply for a driver's license.
of course, he had to take an eye sight test The optician showed him a card
with the letters
'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.' "Can you read this?" the optician asked.
the Polish guy replied, "I know this guy."

---------- Post added 26-12-2010 at 00:14 ---------- Previous post was 25-12-2010 at 23:56 ----------

In a small cathedral, a janitor was cleaning the pews between services when he was approached by the priest.

The priest asked the janitor, "Could you go into the confessional and listen to confessions for me? I really have to go to the bathroom and Widow McGee is coming. She tends to go on and on but never really does anything worthy of serious repentance, so when she's done, just give her 10 Hail Marys. I'll be right back."

Being the helpful sort, the janitor agreed. Just as expected, Widow McGee came into the booth and started her confession.

"Oh Father, I fear I have done the unforgivable," she said. "I have given into carnal thoughts and have had oral sex."

Stunned, the janitor had no idea how to handle this situation—surely 10 Hail Marys would not do. So in a moment of desperation, the janitor peeked his head out of the confessional and asked an altar boy, "Son, what does the priest give for oral sex?"

The altar boy replied, "Two Snickers bars and a Coke."
vanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 18:28   #1475
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a beer.

After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls deathly silent. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says: "Before you tell that joke Cowboy - given that you are blind and all, I'm gonna cut you some slack and tell you five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The lady guarding the front door is a blonde.
3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a champion wrestler.

'Now that you know - think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?'

With this the blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters:

"Hell no...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times....."
Old 04-01-2011, 21:00   #1476
zaax
Inactive

Services: Virginmedia Phone, 20M Cable modem, SKY+ digital
zaax has a spectacular aura about themzaax has a spectacular aura about themzaax has a spectacular aura about themzaax has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via AIM to zaax

I asked my missus, "What do you want for your birthday, fatty?"
She said, "Don't get lippy."
Mascara it is then.
zaax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:16   #1477
bw41101
cf.geek

A guy is sitting in the bar in departures at Heathrow airport when a stunningly beautiful woman walks in and sits down at the table next to him.

He decides because she's got a uniform on, she's probably an off duty flight attendant. So he decides to have a go at picking her up by identifying the airline she flies for thereby impressing her greatly.

He leans across to her and recites the Delta Airlines motto:
"We love to fly and it shows".

The woman looks at him blankly. Obviously that didn't work so he sits back and thinks up another line. Within a few seconds he leans forward again and delivers the Air France motto:
"Winning the hearts of the world".

Again she just stares at him with a slightly puzzled look on her face. Undeterred, he tries again, this time uttering the Malaysian Airlines motto:
"Going beyond expectations".

The woman looks at him sternly and says; "What the f*** do you want?"

"Ah!" he says, sitting back with a smile on his face, "Ryanair"

Si thee
Old 06-01-2011, 20:50   #1478
TheNorm
Inactive

Services: Sky TV, VM TV, 20meg bb, tel, and a lobster (but the lobster died).
TheNorm has a nice shiny star
TheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny star

Three Blondes were all applying for the last available position on the Texas Highway Patrol.

The detective conducting the interview looked at the three of them and said,
"So y'all want to be cops, huh?"

The blondes all nodded.

The detective got up, opened a file drawer and pulled out a folder.
Sitting back down, he opened it and pulled out a picture, and said,
"To be a detective, you have to be able to detect. You must be able to notice things such as distinguishing features and oddities, such as scars and so forth."

So saying, he stuck the photo in the face of the first blonde and withdrew it after about two seconds.
"Now," he said, "did you notice any distinguishing features about this man?"

The blonde immediately said, "Yes, I did. He has only one eye!"

The detective shook his head and said, "Of course he has only one eye in this picture!
It's a profile of his face! You're dismissed!"

The first blonde hung her head and walked out of the office.

The detective then turned to the second blonde, stuck the photo in her face for two seconds, pulled it back and said, "What about you? Notice anything unusual or outstanding about this man?"

"Yes! He only has one ear!"

The detective put his head in his hands and exclaimed,
"Didn't you hear what I just told the other lady? This is a profile of the man's face!
Of course you can only see one ear!! You're excused too!"

The second blonde sheepishly walked out of the office.

The detective turned his attention to the third and last blonde and said,
"This is probably a waste of time, but...." He flashed the photo in her face for a couple of seconds and withdrew it,
saying, "All right, did you notice anything distinguishing or unusual about this man?"

The blonde said, "I sure did. This man wears contact lenses."

The detective frowned, took another look at the picture and began looking at some of the papers in the folder.

He looked up at the blonde with a puzzled expression and said, "You're absolutely right! His bio says he wears contacts!
How in the world could you tell that by looking at his picture?"

The blonde rolled her eyes and said, "Well, Helloooo! With only one eye and one ear, he certainly can't wear glasses."
TheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2011, 12:15   #1479
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

New goverment tax rules
  1. How much do you earn?
  2. How much have you got left?
  3. Send it.
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2011, 22:00   #1480
Dai
Inactive

Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to Dai

Are YOU insured for sex?

SEX with your wife - legal & general
SEX with your future wife - Mutual Trust
SEX with your secretary - Employers Liability
SEX with a prostitute - Commercial Union
SEX on the telephone - Direct line
SEX with your biographer - Quote me happy
SEX in a hurry- Insure & go
SEX with your boyfriend -standard life
SEX with a transvestite - confused . com
SEX with some one different - go compare . com
SEX with an animal - compare the meerkat . com
SEX with a fat bird - More Than
SEX on the back seat - sheila's wheels
SEX with an o.a.p - saga
SEX with a posh bird - privilege .com
SEX with a sheep - Farmers Union
Dai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 13:33   #1481
1701-e
EU citizen proud of it!

Services: TV 360 Maxit TV, Gig1 bb & a landline.....
1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one1701-e is the helpful one

The bosses at old trafford are feeling the pinch too and have had to lay off 15 staff.

The 5 referees and their 10 assistants are said to be devastated!!
Old 31-01-2011, 11:50   #1482
Matty_
cf.geek

Matty_ has reached the bronze age
Matty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze ageMatty_ has reached the bronze age

I`m in trouble with the wife, she asked me what i`d most like to do with her body?

Spoiler: 
Apparently identify it was the wrong answer!
Matty_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 19:22   #1483
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

I thought that for a Laugh, I`d take the Bathroom bulb out and replace my wifes Tampons with Party Poppers!
Even on the way to Hospital she still couldn`t see the funny side of it.!
No sense of humour some people.

If this is too risque, could a Mod remove it please. Thanks.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 18:44   #1484
TheNorm
Inactive

Services: Sky TV, VM TV, 20meg bb, tel, and a lobster (but the lobster died).
TheNorm has a nice shiny star
TheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny star

A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge so they stopped.

The leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a Kiss?"

So, she does and it was a long, deep lingering kiss.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best Kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......."
TheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 15:59   #1485
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Sometimes, my secretary reminds me of my wife.

I was unbuttoning her shirt the other day during our lunch break when she says

"Remember, you have a wife."