Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sky deals

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q

Sky deals

Old 15-01-2019, 22:06   #1
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Sky deals

I've been looking at Sky and they have a great deal at the min which is Sky Q with entertainment package, kids channel and sky fibre 63mb for £47 a month for 18 months.

To get the same package with VM in addition to 200mb instead it's costing me £74 a month.

I'm just wondering what sky fibre is like for internet speed?

Going to call VM tomorrow and if they won't budge on a deal as I'm about 8 month out of contract I might jump to sky
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-01-2019, 14:50   #2
carravetta
cf.member

Services: Sky Q 2TB, Sky Q Multiroom, Broadband and Phone
carravetta is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sky deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
I've been looking at Sky and they have a great deal at the min which is Sky Q with entertainment package, kids channel and sky fibre 63mb for £47 a month for 18 months.

To get the same package with VM in addition to 200mb instead it's costing me £74 a month.

I'm just wondering what sky fibre is like for internet speed?

Going to call VM tomorrow and if they won't budge on a deal as I'm about 8 month out of contract I might jump to sky
They are fairly decent, I have the 40mb fibre broadband which will be upgraded to 80mb (average speeds 63mb).

I've never had any issues with them in the 5 years I've had Sky
carravetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 16:16   #3
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Can’t say I ever had any issues when I had Sky Fibre. The speed they quoted me was pretty much bang on and reliability wise I couldn’t fault it.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 17:56   #4
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts

What is the upload speed on 63mb?
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 18:18   #5
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

You need to know what they are quoting you at your address on their website I think 63mb is the average people receive on their top service.

The top speeds on that service are 76Mbps download and 20Mbps upload.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote