Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Blatter presides over new FIFA crisis

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Blatter presides over new FIFA crisis

Old 28-05-2015, 20:53   #16
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Blatter presides over new FIFA crisis

Wouldn't illegality, if proved, negate contracts entered into in good faith?
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-05-2015, 21:00   #17
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Wouldn't illegality, if proved, negate contracts entered into in good faith?
nah there will be a back hander for that eventuality
Old 29-05-2015, 10:05   #18
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Have you noticed how much thieving and corruption is going on since Dave has been in power?

you have
millions, billions.

and then you have pennies and pounds in comparison.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 11:28   #19
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Except for the fact the FIFA corruption has been going on for at least 20 years, and it's outside Europe, you may have something there......
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 13:25   #20
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

I have a lot of patience and respect for Old age pensioners with the exception of the old blithering idiot, Blatter.

They say as you get older, stubborness is more apparent, so him being 79, this is no surprise.

However, he has admitted this morning, even before a legal process has taken it's course, through the courts - that there is corrupt individuals at FIFA, but FIFA itself is not corrupt.

So he is fully aware of this before a court has ruled otherwise, so if he knew about said corruption taking place, while under HIS watch and HE did little in the 17 years under HIS leadership to curb it, therefore he has no right to plead for unity.

You need to go and FAST, you silly, stupid and stubborn old man!!!

To the Sponsors - Get some bigger balls and walk away from them, with their complete arrogance, they will only plough you through the mud with them.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 14:00   #21
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
It doesn't need to stick this time. This has literally torn apart every bit of reputation they had left. I find it extremely hard to believe Sepp Blatter is clueless about it too. I think it's time FIFA was torn down and rebuilt with ex footballers that have the game in mind. As it stands FIFA are on the verge of meltdown. This is a lot bigger and goes a lot deeper than people realize.
My other post from the football thread.

To expand further: No matter how today turns out, FIFA will never be the same again under Sepp Blatter, Uefa will denounce them and I can see them helping European teams boycott FIFA World Cups under the current regime. It still is an absolute disaster.

Next in action once this clears is something that should've never happened, the awarding of the World Cup to both Russia and Qatar, the former being a country that is illegally warmongering in Ukraine, actively homophobic and constantly sanctioned for racial abuse in football as well as the corrupt methods used to achieve the world cup. The latter is 100% corrupt, slave labour, truly dire working conditions as well as countless human rights violations. A country that has very little to do with the footballing world and provides nothing to benefit the sport in any way.

I think it's now feasible that England and the US are immediately placed on standby to host a world cup within a year, I believe they are the two best suited countries from the rounds of bidding that are capable of doing such a task within a tight timeframe given how long this could drag out.

Onto Sepp Blatter, I've watched football since I was a kid, I can't remember the last time I went a week without watching or going to a match, I support Newcastle, I've been to Arsenal matches, United matches, Chelsea matches and even bloody Blackpool matches. I'd like to throw in there that anyone with a similar experience of Football as me is more qualified than Sepp Blatter to run FIFA, that's how bad it is. You have a guy in charge of the governing body at top level that has never played the game at any respectable level, is completely out of touch with any side of the game not to mention how out of touch he is with modern day society. Gays should refrain from doing anything sexual in Russia, Victims of racial abuse should shake hands with the perpetrator and whatever else comes from this dinosaurs mouth.
Old 29-05-2015, 17:58   #22
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Second round of voting at FIFA elections..

No majority of 2/3 in round 1 of voting
Ali 73 votes
Blatter 133 votes

second round of voting will produce a winner of any majority
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 18:03   #23
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Well its pretty obvious he is going to win the 2nd round vote so now its up to the top European football associations and UEFA to pluck up the moral courage and pull out of FIFA's competitions forthwith and set up their own governing body.
Old 29-05-2015, 18:14   #24
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

That so many delegates continue to vote for this guy is probably the saddest indictment of the whole affair. The whole things stinks to high heaven and I hope there'll be serious repercussions for FIFA now.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 18:14   #25
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Ali has pulled out of the second round of voting. Blatter re-elected.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 18:48   #26
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

R.I.P FIFA Good riddance.

No European teams in World Cups hopefully assuming the two scandalous upcoming ones even happen now.

Sometimes the only way to stop a villain is by backing another villain #Platini2015
Old 29-05-2015, 19:06   #27
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

So they have voted for more of the same corruption and bribery. So glad i don't watch football.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 19:08   #28
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
So they have voted for more of the same, corruption and bribery. So glad i don't watch football.
no one wanted to get rid of the goose that lays the golden eggs
Old 29-05-2015, 20:26   #29
Julian
Oh When The Saints!!

Julian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny starJulian has a nice shiny star
Julian has a nice shiny star

Giving a fly blown African country the same voting power as a European nation, without which there would be no sponsors, is insane.

People in Sudan, Chad, Ethiopia etc. don't have Visa cards and drink Budweiser.

Get out of fifa now..... watch the sponsors all quit too.
Old 29-05-2015, 23:45   #30
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

Julian I would say give the bigger footballing nations more of a say but yeah it pains me to say it but Blatter must go (heartattack soon?? )
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote