Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Old 11-10-2014, 23:15   #241
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

I'm still vaping. using a Kanger Aerotank Mini.

7 months tomorrow!

Because of the weight of it being stainless steel. whenever it drops to the floor there's a risk of breaking the glass.
I dropped it once and the glass had a crack in it and was leaking. so I just bought the whole lot again. rather than just the glass bit.

I was wearing it around my neck. but since a little kid asked me why I've got a big whistle. and my niece telling me I look like a TWiT. I don't anymore.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2014, 23:36   #242
Dash: CF noob
cf.geek

Services: VM MAXIT TV360 Volt 1gb. SH5 WIN 10 7" Tab, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Dash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of societyDash: CF noob is a pillar of society

Totally wicked here too, I buy the mixing kit and mix my own.
Using a variable voltage battery with a v4 bdc.
Dash: CF noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 23:37   #243
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I'm still vaping. using a Kanger Aerotank Mini.

7 months tomorrow!

Because of the weight of it being stainless steel. whenever it drops to the floor there's a risk of breaking the glass.
I dropped it once and the glass had a crack in it and was leaking. so I just bought the whole lot again. rather than just the glass bit.

I was wearing it around my neck. but since a little kid asked me why I've got a big whistle. and my niece telling me I look like a TWiT. I don't anymore.

Are you nicotine free?

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 23:41   #244
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
Are you nicotine free?
No. I bought a load of 24mg when I started. and still using it.
I should probably be down to 0mg by now LOL
Old 12-10-2014, 01:09   #245
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
No. I bought a load of 24mg when I started. and still using it.
I should probably be down to 0mg by now LOL
That would blow my socks off. What juices do you use?

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:24   #246
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
That would blow my socks off. What juices do you use?
Mostly Raspberry Candy. and sometimes menthol types.
I bought a load when they were £1.50 for 10ml
they're £3.99 now!
http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/

I'm going to try these ones. works out at £2 per 10ml
http://www.ciggyjuice.co.uk/contents..._Flavours.html
Old 13-10-2014, 01:04   #247
RizzyKing

Hello all glad to hear your all benefitting from ecigs I'm still on them using sigelei zmax v5 although swapping to s-body ezdna30-2 soon just want a regulated vape . Tanks I use are called RG500's from fast tech cost about £7 and are metal glass built using kanger evod heads which I rebuild myself now. Juice wise I'm still using misteliquid.co.uk like the flavours he does mainly fruit ones and hard to beat on price as his juice is usually vapable soon as the package arrives can't be doing with steeping. Have really benefitted from switching to ecigs best thing I've done for a while no more early morning hacking cough .
Old 15-01-2018, 06:36   #248
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

El Necro.

Anyone using Smok products and watching the rise and fall of Smok?

Its been a while and vaping has changed drastically both by law and style.
Old 15-01-2018, 12:58   #249
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I am using a Smok alien and the TFV12.

There products are generally well made and highly regarded by many. Not sure of any problems with the company?

Although about to switch to a Vaporesso Swag Kit as the alien is done in after about 14 months of use.

Also....
https://www.vapingpost.com/2018/01/0...ping-campaign/

Quote:
The PHE is renowned for being actively involved in campaigning for the use of e-cigarettes as smoking cessation tools. In fact following the release of a 2016 study indicating that vaping is at least 95% than smoking, the organization had even issued guidelines for employers urging them to support vapers at their workplaces.

Last October, the PHE teamed up with the Independent British Vape Trade Association (IBVTA) in launching the Stoptober campaign, which offered smokers a number of suggestions to quit, and highly recommended the combination of behavioral support and the use of Nicotine Replacement Therapies (NRTs), amongst which vaping products. Then this month, the two organizations teamed up again making e-cigarettes a key focus in their latest campaign.
https://www.vapingpost.com/2018/01/1...re-statistics/
Quote:
A British vaping industry group has called for the UK to take advantage of Brexit by scrapping the EU’s hated Tobacco Products Directive, which restricts the effectiveness of vapour products and increases plastic waste. The UK Vaping Industry Association told The Daily Telegraph that leaving the political union gives Britain an opportunity to create truly proportionate laws on vaping; he singled out the ban on high-strength nicotine liquids, which many smokers need for vaping to be an effective replacement, and the 10ml limit on liquid bottles.

Plastic waste is a hot political topic just now, with prime minister Theresa May urging businesses to reduce the amount of plastic packaging they use. Thanks to the EU, e-liquid companies can’t use the glass bottles with dropper caps which dominate the market in many countries; they are forced to sell huge numbers of small plastic bottles which can’t be re-used.

Last edited by Stephen; 15-01-2018 at 13:01.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 15:12   #250
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I am using a Smok alien and the TFV12.

There products are generally well made and highly regarded by many. Not sure of any problems with the company?

Although about to switch to a Vaporesso Swag Kit as the alien is done in after about 14 months of use.

Also....
https://www.vapingpost.com/2018/01/0...ping-campaign/

https://www.vapingpost.com/2018/01/1...re-statistics/
Back when you purchased that Alien they were regarded as the best for both quality and control. Over the past year though they've had serious quality control issues and have since been vilified by the vaping community.

Had no issues with the G-Priv 2 as of yet, had issues with the X-baby and it seems the coils are universally trash.

TFV8 Baby was still one of the best tanks they made.