Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2013, 11:35   #3496
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
I think Netflix might be offered in the same way that Spotify is, i.e. you get a free trial and then it's full price but you can pay through your Virgin Media bill
You can allready get a free month trial of Netflix but i agree with you about being able to pay it through your VM bill. It would make keeping track of things easier lol.
Advertisement
Old 28-09-2013, 12:09   #3497
johnasimmons
cf.mega poster

Services: 500mb, Full House (with Sky Sports & Movies, BT Sports and ViaPlay), 1 TiVo, 1 V6, iPhone 14 Pro Max
johnasimmons has reached the bronze age
johnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze agejohnasimmons has reached the bronze age

looking forward to More4HD from Tuesday 1st October... and Fox+ as that will be handy
Old 28-09-2013, 17:15   #3498
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnasimmons View Post
looking forward to More4HD from Tuesday 1st October... and Fox+ as that will be handy
Yes both will be excellent additions John.
Old 28-09-2013, 19:58   #3499
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
According to Lyngsat, nothing else is sharing with Cartoonito on the satellite feed at the moment.. so there's nothing there for VM to add.
That's right. When Cartoonito ends the picture goes to black level, with only the Cartoonito DOG remaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busboy125 View Post
Tiddlers tv

My thought is because it will broadcast on other boxes as well as the TiVo box. The other boxes not able to have apps, so have to give it a channel number...Maybe.
You can currently sample Tiddlers TV content via the 'On Demand' system under the 'channels' folder.

I think that this will be a marvellous addition to the VM platform to cater for children aged 0 to 5. Can anyone with access to children in the target audience please let me know if the child appears to enjoy the programming? (PM please, to keep this thread on topic).
Old 28-09-2013, 20:55   #3500
dodo1
Inactive

dodo1 is on a distinguished roaddodo1 is on a distinguished road

Any more on disney channel hd and disney xd hd?

I wondering why disney junior hd and plus 1 version have not been mettion at the same time as disney xd hd?
Old 28-09-2013, 21:51   #3501
dgcarter
Inactive

Services: 60mbps Broadband only since I got rid of the overpriced phone line and the pointless TV
dgcarter doesn't have many friendsdgcarter doesn't have many friendsdgcarter doesn't have many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
The final thread of 2013: 'Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 5' to launch only on Cable Forum sometime on Tuesday.
ut whan are the HD and +1 variants coming?
Old 28-09-2013, 23:45   #3502
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo1 View Post
Any more on disney channel hd and disney xd hd?

I wondering why disney junior hd and plus 1 version have not been mettion at the same time as disney xd hd?
I've not heard anything from anyone about the Disney portfolio of channels (apart from what I've read on here).

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:53 ----------

Update: Just been informed that the delay to the launch of Tiddlers TV is due to "administrative issues" regarding the licence to broadcast. Shouldn't be much longer now
Old 29-09-2013, 12:16   #3503
HDFootyMan
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 1TB TiVo, 500Gb TiVo, TV XL, 60Mb Broadband, Phone
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnasimmons View Post
Excellent. I finally get to see The Good Wife in HD.
Old 29-09-2013, 21:52   #3504
Risco
Inactive

Services: VIP; BB XL; TiVo 1TB; V+HD
Risco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to behold

What are the chances of Sky Sports News HD this week?
Old 29-09-2013, 21:56   #3505
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocav View Post
It's on 4HD not More4
Well I'll take back my apology !! I was right after all. The Wembley NFL game was on More4 (well second half was) was so gutted especially knowing we are getting it in a couple of days.
Old 29-09-2013, 21:57   #3506
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risco View Post
ill give odds of 1000/1
Old 29-09-2013, 22:00   #3507
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
ill give odds of 1000/1

That's worth a 10p bet
Old 29-09-2013, 22:18   #3508
Risco
Inactive

Services: VIP; BB XL; TiVo 1TB; V+HD
Risco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
ill give odds of 1000/1
Where can I place my bet?!
Old 29-09-2013, 22:52   #3509
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

In the Stokes' Bookies. Closed till morning thou
Old 29-09-2013, 23:31   #3510
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risco View Post
Can't see it happening this week bud,but hopefully we should see it during autumn
Closed Thread