Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin launch a range of Android handsets

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Virgin launch a range of Android handsets

Old 18-04-2010, 20:24   #76
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin launch a range of Android handsets

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
do I really have to go through all that stuff about the link again?
You can get it here for £184.99 with unlimited internet access so you are required to pay 30p a day for it. http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/viewP...talogue=online
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-04-2010, 20:55   #77
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
You can get it here for £184.99 with unlimited internet access so you are required to pay 30p a day for it. http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/viewP...talogue=online
thats a link to a different phone. You linked to the HTC Desire originally. It was to that page the one which you linked to that I have been referring to all along . I had to go hunting to find a HTC Desire deal that didnt have unlimited texts and I admitted a few posts up that I found one.

Your link in your post here http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/35001462-post50.html HTC Desire not the HTC HD2

I am clearly wasting my time here
Old 18-04-2010, 21:02   #78
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
thats a link to a different phone. You linked to the HTC Desire originally. It was to that page the one which you linked to that I have been referring to all along . I had to go hunting to find a HTC Desire deal that didnt have unlimited texts and I admitted a few posts up that I found one.

Your link in your post here http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/35001462-post50.html HTC Desire not the HTC HD2

I am clearly wasting my time here
The website is down and quite right Iinked to the wrong phone, my bad.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 21:04   #79
zing_deleted

perhaps they are correcting their flawed information
Old 18-04-2010, 21:55   #80
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicbravo View Post
Lets just hope it gets OS 2.1 or 2.2 soon so I can enjoy even better features
According to this page http://topnews.co.uk/23550-sony-eric...ate-xperia-x10 it's not getting an update until September
Old 20-04-2010, 17:11   #81
webrosc
Inactive

Services: XL TV V+, XXL BB, XL Phone
webrosc will become famous soon enoughwebrosc will become famous soon enoughwebrosc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup dragon View Post
I rang Orange yesterday as my contract is over and they offerred me the desire for free, 400 mins, unlimited txts, unlimited internet (500Mb) for £22.50 or £17.50 if I pay £60 for the handset. Both 24 mth contracts. Only down side is they were out of stock but due more in this week.
I just had a similar quote from orange, they said if i stay with them right now i can have the phone free, 600 mins, unlimited txt's and internet (500Mb) for £22.50
Looking on the virgin site their FUP is 1Gb (although they are giving 2Gb for 2 months to social network sites and youtube)
Think i'll wait a few days and get my PAC code, they wanted to charge me for it as i'm not into my last month just yet, roll on the 27th
webrosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2010, 21:39   #82
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
perhaps they are correcting their flawed information
Yup http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/viewH...ringId=3246921
Old 30-04-2010, 04:26   #83
webrosc
Inactive

Services: XL TV V+, XXL BB, XL Phone
webrosc will become famous soon enoughwebrosc will become famous soon enoughwebrosc will become famous soon enough

Just to let you all know i got my Desire, been playing with it loads lol.
Found out its unlocked too, well atleast my orange sim will work in it for calls and texts, not sure about data as it didn't seem to be set up
webrosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 15:44   #84
TheDon
Inactive

TheDon has reached the bronze age
TheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze ageTheDon has reached the bronze age

Ordered a Desire on sunday, it came monday. Seriously impressed with that. I've never ordered something at the weekend and had it turn up next day before, and usually when I upgrade my phone it takes up to a week for them to actually get it to me. Great service so far hope they keep it up.
TheDon is offline   Reply With Quote