Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | True Blood : Season 3

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

True Blood : Season 3

Old 03-08-2010, 11:34   #16
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age
Re: True Blood : Season 3

Just read Zings spoiler...and no I didn't know that but I don't think it spoils the plot really. I'm interested in Sams family at the moment, I can't quite work them out...they're hiding something too I reckon
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2010, 19:21   #17
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Some great quotes from the latest episode

"Vampire burrito!"

"I didn't think I was smart enough to get depressed"

[About Crystal] "I bet her middle name is 'Meth' "

Re. Zing's spoiler. Yup.

As for Sam's family... We already know that they're **** & trash & make their son take part in illegal dog fights. What else could there be?
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 19:29   #18
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post

As for Sam's family... We already know that they're **** & trash & make their son take part in illegal dog fights. What else could there be?
I know theres that...but I just have a feeling theres more to it...I might be wrong though.
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 19:33   #19
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Can I remind people that there should not be spoilers in this US timeline thread.. I presume Zing's spoiler is from the books which should not to be published in this thread. Perhaps someone should create another thread for the books
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 23:47   #20
zing_deleted

I did say it was a real spoiler lol the info is all over the web all you have to do is search sookie and its there

I thought that was what spoiler tags were for for hiding spoilers and allowing members to choose if they read or not?? as I said its not like it wasnt labled as a proper spoiler anything thats been aired does not need spoiler tags iirc from posts made in other threads

you yourself have posted loads of spoilers from the books in the twilight threads
Old 04-08-2010, 00:11   #21
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
I did say it was a real spoiler lol the info is all over the web all you have to do is search sookie and its there
You don't even need to the press search button if you start typing the question into google

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:47   #22
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post

I thought that was what spoiler tags were for for hiding spoilers and allowing members to choose if they read or not?? as I said its not like it wasnt labled as a proper spoiler anything thats been aired does not need spoiler tags iirc from posts made in other threads

you yourself have posted loads of spoilers from the books in the twilight threads
Yep, the spoilers are relevant to the book being discussed

when the US timelines were set up it was exactly for that, not future events

Spoiler: 
Gonna spank the next person who spoils the series for me with a cactus spine studded table tennis paddle
Old 04-08-2010, 16:35   #23
zing_deleted

thats funny kymmy cuz in the Twilight Eclipse thread you made the following 2 posts reffering to Breaking Dawn with a real spolier warning

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/34995116-post10.html

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/35050783-post26.html

as I said the spoiler tags are there to hide information and the reader decides if they want to read it or not. I posted a spoiler with a warning that it was a real spoiler and you must have read it and wished you didnt. That is not my fault
Old 04-08-2010, 17:18   #24
Kymmy
Inactive

Yep and I specified outside of the spoiler what the warnings were in reference too.... Where yours had no reference so someone couldn;t make up their mind as to read it or not without reading the spoiler

That's the point I'm trying to make Zing is that if you;re gonna put in a spoiler at least provide a frame of reference so that others can decide to read it or not..
Old 04-08-2010, 17:24   #25
zing_deleted

I said it was a real spoiler ok I should maybe have quoted the previous post although my spoiler was in answer to a spoiler. I said beware you took your risks hehehehe

and anyway threatening me with a spanking aint gonna stop me doing owt
Old 04-08-2010, 17:41   #26
Kymmy
Inactive

Hmmm, most people will do anything for my spankings...
Old 05-08-2010, 00:13   #27
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Can I remind people that there should not be spoilers in this US timeline thread..
Um .... actually, we have no such rule

Read spoilers at your own risk.

Its perfectly acceptable to have them in US or UK threads. The point of using spoiler tags is that its your choice to read the information within them - as they may contain ..... Spoilers !

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:43   #28
Kymmy
Inactive

Now it looks like Paul wants a spanking

Never said it was a rule, but always polite to at least reference what the spoiler is about or not put them at all.. Just that then you have a choice as to whether the spoiler will ruin or help with the show
Old 05-08-2010, 11:23   #29
Thyroid Help
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, XXL Broadband. PS3
Thyroid Help can only hope to improve

I heard sookie is a
Spoiler: 
fairy
not sure if she has other abilities, and if she went with Claudette when the darkness came, would she of died?
Are we going to meet Claudette in sookies waking life?

Was not impressed with the first 5 episodes but episode 6 really did well in recapturing my interest, and now I can't wait for each episode to come.

Anyone have any spoilers for the finale yet?
Thyroid Help is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:08   #30
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Eric rules! How will he take on Russell though?
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote