Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Spartacus: Blood & Sand : Season 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Spartacus: Blood & Sand : Season 1

Old 12-04-2010, 13:04   #16
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Spartacus: Blood & Sand : Season 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zing View Post
Episode 12 is excellent laying it on nicely for next weeks season finale
Completely agree, great episode! I'm just gutted its over next week
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2010, 15:22   #17
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

They've set things up nicely for the climax

hmm in view of the adult scenes should I be using that description
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 16:42   #18
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Talk about overkill! Excellent finale. Can't wait for season 2.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 20:03   #19
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

"KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Absolutely fantastic finale!

So many great bits. I particularly liked the scene between Spartacus & Crixus in the training square, where they made their "If I die..." agreement.

And I had been wondering how they would introduce Oenomaus, so it was great to find that it was DOCTORE!

Awesome.

I hope the wait for season 2 isn't too long... (it's been delayed due to Andy Whitfield being diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma).
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 20:05   #20
cimt

Apparently they'll be doing a 6 episode prequel to keep the fans going while Andy is having his treatment.
Old 18-04-2010, 01:05   #21
zing_deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
"KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Absolutely fantastic finale!

So many great bits. I particularly liked the scene between Spartacus & Crixus in the training square, where they made their "If I die..." agreement.

And I had been wondering how they would introduce Oenomaus, so it was great to find that it was DOCTORE!

Awesome.

I hope the wait for season 2 isn't too long... (it's been delayed due to Andy Whitfield being diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma).

Agreed

This has got to be one of the if not the bloodiest show on tv lol
Old 18-04-2010, 11:21   #22
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads

Jupiters C**k! Amazing finale!!!!

Must admit it is the most brutal show at the moment but absolutely superb.

So its only Ilithyia and Ashur left to tell the tale. Any predictions for season 2?
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 15:16   #23
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Yup, awesome stuff.

I was really rather dubious when it first started, it did seem to just be an OTT mix of 300 & Gladiator.

Yet it quickly found its feet & developed into a very good drama (albeit still containing OTT sex, gore, & language ).

Season 2... I guess it will move more into the actual slave rebellion / Third Servile War

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Servile_War
Old 18-09-2010, 10:51   #24
cimt

I know this is for season 1 but Andy Whitfield won't be returning for season 2 of Spartacus because his cancer has returned. No news on what will happen now.

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/112/1121755p1.html

Hope he gets better soon.
Old 18-09-2010, 13:53   #25
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Yeah, I saw that posted on BXB. Not good news at all

I hope he recovers soon.

Re. the series... tbh I think it would be better to end it rather than re-cast, if he is definitely unable to return.
Old 18-09-2010, 14:31   #26
cimt

Yeah, that's where I saw it. I think if they wanna continue the show then maybe the prequel should be 2 seasons to see if he improves, either that or do a sequel but focus on someone else.
Old 18-09-2010, 15:06   #27
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

So we are never going to get the 'I am Spartacus' scene then?
Old 18-09-2010, 15:07   #28
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

I am Spartacus!

There you go
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 15:09   #29
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

No I'm Spartacus...