Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Old 23-03-2021, 14:34   #706
fox35
cf.addict

Services: V6 x2, Bigger Bundle, Maxit TV & M350, Talk Wkends
fox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Is anybody else receiving the Irish VM Channel Virgin Two on channel no.272 in place of Sky History 2?
fox35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-03-2021, 14:44   #707
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age

Yes, there’s a thread on the Community forum.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2021, 15:07   #708
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 V6 running 360. 500mb BB, Phone line, mobile simm.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Not here.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2021, 15:49   #709
fox35
cf.addict

fox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the roughfox35 is a jewel in the rough

Ch 272 has disappeared completely now. Black screen.
Old 30-03-2021, 12:45   #710
fox35
cf.addict

Just noticed the My5 app (inc Pluto content) is now finally active on the 360 box. But still no All4 app yet.
Old 30-03-2021, 15:41   #711
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads

​BET UK is closing on 8th April on all normal broadcast platforms.

Content will continue to be available via My5 and, from 5th April, Pluto TV.

Source: RXTVlog

https://rxtvinfo.com/2021/bet-uk-goe...nly-this-april
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2021, 17:16   #712
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox35 View Post
Just noticed the My5 app (inc Pluto content) is now finally active on the 360 box. But still no All4 app yet.
Thanks for keeping us up to date with 360 developments, fox.
Old 04-04-2021, 13:34   #713
Tuckbox
cf.member

Tuckbox is an unknown quantity at this point

Updated my two V6 boxes to 360 on Friday. So far so good. I think it's a positive change and dont get all the negativity at all.
Tuckbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 14:11   #714
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Its not a case of negativity as its more the case that the 360 lacks some of the V6 boxes functionality currently.

Last edited by denphone; 04-04-2021 at 14:36.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 14:32   #715
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Its not a case of negativity as its more the cases that the 360 lacks some of the V6 boxes functionality currently.
And losing recording in my case
Old 04-04-2021, 14:56   #716
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
And losing recording in my case
For me it's losing the series links. I have loads and while a lot of them are from shows that will never air new series, there will be still a lot to setup.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2021, 14:22   #717
Rob King
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Ultimate Package with M600 Broadband , 360 Box owner , Volt Mobile, + Virgin Home Phon
Rob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enough

I have had the 360 software on my v6 box since the 14th April and I do like the new interface my only problems are the Sky Red Button takes you to a black screen the other problem is when fast forwarding a recording you don't get a 3 or 4 seconds return once you hit the play button , has any one else have any problems ?
Rob King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 13:27   #718
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob King View Post
I have had the 360 software on my v6 box since the 14th April and I do like the new interface my only problems are the Sky Red Button takes you to a black screen the other problem is when fast forwarding a recording you don't get a 3 or 4 seconds return once you hit the play button , has any one else have any problems ?
I finally took the plunge and ordered the 360 software, despite my reservations. I went ahead because the profiles enable me to separate out the watchlists so my wife knows what I have selected especially for her.

My main grumble is that if you have bookmarked a whole series for later viewing, you can’t then delete the particular episode you have just watched. It will only delete the whole series, which is daft. The recordings work all right, though. Pity you can’t profile them as well, though.
Old 18-04-2021, 19:08   #719
jobbie8
cf.addict

Services: BB 250MB, SKY Stream, Netfix, Disney+, Discovery+, AppleTV+,YouTube Premium, Paramount+
jobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nice

I do like most parts of TiVo software on the V6, but since I bought a couple of LG TV's and Google TV (Chromecast) I found myself searching through voice, and when I go back to V6 I have to type.
It sounds crazy but I'm that used to telling Google to turn on the lights and so on, I find myself thinking about calling Virgin Media up tomorrow.

Can someone confirm what apps are now available on 360? I use YouTube, Amazon, Netflix and MTV Play the most, but do use iPlayer and YouTube Kids a fair bit too.

My recordings are quite low as I usually watch OnDemand more so I'm not worried about losing them.
Also the fact that HD versions now take the place of the SD versions, is that right?

So ITV2 HD would be on channel 115?

Thanks for any info.
jobbie8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2021, 19:39   #720
ScottishSteve
cf.addict

ScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of lightScottishSteve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobbie8 View Post

Can someone confirm what apps are now available on 360? I use YouTube, Amazon, Netflix and MTV Play the most, but do use iPlayer and YouTube Kids a fair bit too.

So ITV2 HD would be on channel 115?

Thanks for any info.
MTV Play and All4 aren’t on it but the rest are

Correct the HD channels appear if they are in your package and SD is removed completely.
ScottishSteve is offline   Reply With Quote