Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 13-08-2020, 15:11   #13906
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Hope it stays dry today, I have a washing out,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-08-2020, 19:31   #13907
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

After three weeks the downstairs cloakroom and main bathroom are finally nearly finished. Just one more day
Old 14-08-2020, 15:54   #13908
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
After three weeks the downstairs cloakroom and main bathroom are finally nearly finished. Just one more day
You will be happy about that, but it will be lovely i am sure !
Old 17-08-2020, 10:30   #13909
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Just had another week on my boat on the Norfolk broads, it was hot hot hot, haven't seen it so busy in years.
Old 17-08-2020, 16:31   #13910
nashville
nashville

Just had a lovely weekend with my sister and her family in Tayport Fife. We all had a great time. It was so long waiting to see them with the lock down etc.
Old 17-08-2020, 16:46   #13911
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

As one or two people may know I’ve spent much of the past 6 years battling to see my little boy, the problem always being his uncooperative, obstructive and selfish mother throwing all kinds of barriers up.

On Jan 2nd this year I finally obtained a child arrangement order. She of course told the judge I was able to see him whenever I wanted but that’s a story for another day.

Anyway after going to see him a few times at the start of the year, I was due to start having him stay with me from the 1st week of May but of course, COVID.

However we finally made arrangements for the little guy to stay with me for this just-past weekend. We had an awesome time, I’m missing him loads and have already made arrangements for him to return in 3 weeks (he lives 180 miles away otherwise I’d see him a lot sooner).

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2020, 17:05   #13912
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
As one or two people may know I’ve spent much of the past 6 years battling to see my little boy, the problem always being his uncooperative, obstructive and selfish mother throwing all kinds of barriers up.

On Jan 2nd this year I finally obtained a child arrangement order. She of course told the judge I was able to see him whenever I wanted but that’s a story for another day.

Anyway after going to see him a few times at the start of the year, I was due to start having him stay with me from the 1st week of May but of course, COVID.

However we finally made arrangements for the little guy to stay with me for this just-past weekend. We had an awesome time, I’m missing him loads and have already made arrangements for him to return in 3 weeks (he lives 180 miles away otherwise I’d see him a lot sooner).
Outstanding!

So pleased to hear that you are finally getting "together time" with him.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2020, 18:19   #13913
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post

He has his own voice now and I have a feeling that nothing, and no-one, is going to be allowed to stop him seeing his adored, and much loved, Daddy from now on.

So happy for you Russ.
Old 17-08-2020, 19:21   #13914
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Cheers both.

Jo, you saw my struggle from day 1. It’s awesome to think this is where it begins

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 17-08-2020, 19:47   #13915
nashville
nashville

I am so happy for you both, you will have lots of good times to look forward too now,
Old 17-08-2020, 19:56   #13916
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Thanks. It’s a kick in the teeth to think of how much of his 6 years I’ve missed out on, things I’ll never get to experience with him (I’ve seen him about 20 times since he was born) but we’ve bonded quickly and he can’t wait to come back in 2 weeks.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 21-08-2020, 15:15   #13917
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I just heard that the USA makes 7% of the world's whisky, but drinks 15%.

So does that mean 8% drink a far superior Scotch?

The UK has 51% of sales

I avoid all US booze, especially their gnat pee bud.

Last edited by Hom3r; 21-08-2020 at 15:26.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2020, 18:43   #13918
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Yesterday I took my sisters kids to Southend.

We walked to the end of the pier (1.33 miles)

While there my dad called and said mums hospital bed will be delivered on Tuesday, and the woman will come on Wednesday, but she annoys me as she says the bed may be too big, the bed id over 7 foot long, my mum is 5 1/2 foot.

We have said get a smaller bed, hopefully she will she also said there might not be enough room either side, but I reckon about 1/2 metre each side while sorting her out.
Old 09-09-2020, 18:28   #13919
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Going for a weeks holiday on the boat tomorrow with the family,weather looks good,got lots of beer cider and wine to stock up the fridges.
Old 09-09-2020, 20:38   #13920
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Well last Tuesday the hospital bed was delivered, now we are waiting for the matress