Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 15-10-2013, 20:44   #7156
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I bet you've triggered STM doing that speedtest now?
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-10-2013, 15:09   #7157
tizmeinnit

well I am surprised. All my bloods was is low calcium and seeing as I have had no dairy for 11 weeks that is not a surprise. Cholesterol is only 3.6 too for a fatty that is awesome
Old 18-10-2013, 15:10   #7158
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Good stuff
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2013, 16:31   #7159
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
well I am surprised. All my bloods was is low calcium and seeing as I have had no dairy for 11 weeks that is not a surprise. Cholesterol is only 3.6 too for a fatty that is awesome
You are doing very well Tiz.
Old 18-10-2013, 17:14   #7160
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Well done tiz. The diet you have adopted is obviously doing you good.
Old 18-10-2013, 19:20   #7161
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Lost half a stone this week total of 46 lb in 11 weeks
You are going to have to send me your diet Tisme, not for the first time you have lost the equivalent weight of another person, well done you!!!!!
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2013, 19:43   #7162
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
You are going to have to send me your diet Tisme, not for the first time you have lost the equivalent weight of another person, well done you!!!!!
that is the point though I am yet to keep it off long term

My diet is simple

Breakfast and apple and an orange

Lunch 2 slices of toast with either marmite or half a tin of tomatoes

Snack salad as much as wanted

Tea Broccoli Cauliflower green beans small amount of sweetcorn in a curry sauce or low fat soup (3rd of a can)

Supper whitefish cooked in lemon and pepper or a low fat soup ( 3rd of a can)

Late supper 2 toast and marmite

total 1400 cals

exercise
Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday weight training 40 mins 20 mins fast walk on treadmill (increased this week from 12 mins)then a good stretch on my medieval torture machine lol

Tuesday Thursday Kung Fu with cycling there and back

Sunday 1 hour Tia Chi type Gung Fu 1 hour fight training
Old 18-10-2013, 20:38   #7163
Tinky
To err is human

Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Jeepers Tizme, not a lot then. Even if I was able to stick to your diet I certainly would not be able to do the exercise bit, these days are gone. I've absolutely no will power left, pat on the back to you for staying so resolute, and may you eventually achieve the desired results.
Old 20-10-2013, 14:20   #7164
tizmeinnit

5lb this week 51 total 12 weeks
Old 20-10-2013, 19:21   #7165
Tinky
To err is human

Quote:

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

Well done Tizme! How much liquids do you allow? Obviously no alchohol so what do you drink?, loads of water is what a lot of people tell me does the trick and also helps to stop the hunger pangs. Also how much more do you hope to lose?
Old 20-10-2013, 19:28   #7166
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
You are indeed doing very well Tiz.
Old 20-10-2013, 19:37   #7167
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

Well done Tizme! How much liquids do you allow? Obviously no alchohol so what do you drink?, loads of water is what a lot of people tell me does the trick and also helps to stop the hunger pangs. Also how much more do you hope to lose?
loads of h2o yes
Old 20-10-2013, 22:26   #7168
tizmeinnit

In sparring I was asked "do you ever stop coming forward" to which I truthfully replied "no" later though the same bloke said its like hitting a brick wall lmao he was faster fitter and had better footwork than me but I had the experience he wore himself out hitting my very tight guard but I waited for the openings and chinned him on numerous occasions lol
Old 21-10-2013, 14:17   #7169
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I have decided to get my cat to train to play my games for me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (121.0 KB, 13 views)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 14:18   #7170
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I have decided to get my cat to train to play my games for me
lol bless