Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Jokes Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Jokes Thread

Old 13-11-2005, 21:37   #331
Orior
Permanently Banned

Orior has reached the bronze age
Orior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze age
Re: [Merged] The Joke Thread (Part 2)

Thats actually very good!
Orior is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-11-2005, 21:57   #332
Graham
Inactive

Graham has a nice shiny star
Graham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny starGraham has a nice shiny star

Alan Davies actually told that one on QI about three weeks ago
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 11:43   #333
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

Two Welsh hill farmers were chatting when, in the distance, they saw a walker bend down, cup his hand, scoop up water from a stream and drink it.

†œPeidiwch yfed y dwr. Mae'r defaid wedi pisio ynddo (donââ‚ ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t drink the water, the sheep have been pi**ing in it)ââ‚ ¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ shouted one of the farmers, but the man took another handful and drank.

†œPeidiwch yfed y dwr. Mae'r defaid wedi pisio ynddoÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â, shouted the farmer louder, but the man carried on drinking.

So the farmer ran down to the man and said again: †œPeidiwch yfed y dwr. Mae'r defaid wedi pisio ynddoÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â

†œI say old boyââ‚ ¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ said the walker †œI canââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t understand a blo*dy word youââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢re saying. Donââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢t you speak English around here?ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚Â

The farmer said †œYes, I was just saying that if you use your other hand as well, youââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢ll get more in, see!ââ‚ ¬Ã‚
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 19:11   #334
Orior
Permanently Banned

Orior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze ageOrior has reached the bronze age

Q) What do you call a Frenchman wearing sandals?

A) Phillipe Phloppe
Old 20-11-2005, 02:29   #335
yesman

Two American tourists are driving through Wales. They notice a sign
for a place called Betws-y-Coed and decide to head there for something
to eat. As they make their way there they debate the pronunciation of
the town's name.

They stop for lunch and as they stand at the counter, one tourist asks
the girl, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for
us?"

The girl nods.

"Would you please pronounce where we are............ very slowly?"

The girl leans over the counter and says, "Burrrrrr-gerrrrrrrrr
Kinnnnnnnnngggggg."
Old 20-11-2005, 10:55   #336
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

LOL Nice one !

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2005, 22:59   #337
yesman

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this
problem with wind, but it really doesn't bother me too much. They never
smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least
20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was
farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see, take these pills and come back to see me next
week."

The next week the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know
what the hell you gave me, but now my farts... although still
silent... stink terribly."

"Good!" the doctor says, "Now that we've cleared up your sinuses,
let's work on your hearing."
Old 22-11-2005, 00:21   #338
Gareth
cf.mega poster

very good
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2005, 08:17   #339
Enuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesman
A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this
problem with wind, but it really doesn't bother me too much. They never
smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least
20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was
farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see, take these pills and come back to see me next
week."

The next week the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know
what the hell you gave me, but now my farts... although still
silent... stink terribly."

"Good!" the doctor says, "Now that we've cleared up your sinuses,
let's work on your hearing."
Strange, she could hear the doctor but not her farts.
Old 22-11-2005, 19:23   #340
Orior
Permanently Banned

A man goes into the doctors and complains that he is always farting. The man lets a few off to show the doctor how bad it it.

The doctor agrees that its bad and then tells the man to lie down on a bed in the room. He then goes to the corner of the room and gets out a six foot long stick with a metal hook on the end of it.

The man gets worried and asks "Geez doctor, what are you going to do?"

"Well" replies the doctor "First of all I'm going to open a few windows"
Old 23-11-2005, 11:01   #341
Bill C

Well i hope this has not been posted before

A married couple are driving along a highway doing a steady forty miles per hour. The wife is behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice," I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce." The wife says nothing, keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases her speed to 45mph. The husband speaks again. "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it," he says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and she's a far better lover than you are." Again the wife stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 55. He pushes his luck. "I want the house," he says insistently. Up to 60. "I want the car, too," he continues. 65 mph. "And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat!" The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge. This makes him nervous, so he asks her: "Isn't there anything you want?" The wife at last replies-in a quiet and controlled voice. "No, I've got everything I need," she says. "Oh, really," he inquires, "so what have you got?" Just before they slam into the wall at 65 mph,
Spoiler: 
the wife turns to him and smiles. "The airbag."
Old 23-11-2005, 15:12   #342
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Question: What do you get when you cross the Godfather with a philosopher?
Answer: An offer you can't understand.
-
An engineer, an experimental physicist, a theoretical physicist, and a philosopher were hiking through the hills of Scotland. Cresting the top of one hill, they see, on top of the next, a black sheep. The engineer says: "What do you know, the sheep in Scotland are black." "Well, *some* of the sheep in Scotland are black," replies the experimental physicist. The theoretical physicist considers this for a moment and says "Well, at least one of the sheep in Scotland is black." "Well," the philosopher responds, "on one side, anyway."
-
The heaviest element known to science was recently discovered by university physicists. The element, tentatively named "Administratium," has no protons or electrons and thus has an atomic number of 0. However, it does have one neutron, 15 assistant neutrons, 70 vice neutrons, and 161 assistant vice neutrons. This gives it an atomic mass of 247. These 247 particles are held together in the nucleus by a force that involves the continuous exchange of meson-like particles called "morons." Since it has no electrons, Administratium, is inert.
However, it can be detected chemically as it impedes every reaction with which it comes in contact. According to discoverers, a minute amount of Administratium added to one reaction caused it to take over four days to complete. Without the Administratium, the reaction occurs in less than one second. Administratium has a half life of approximately three years, at which time it does not actually decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which assistant neutrons, vice neutrons and assistant vice neutrons exchange places. Studies seem to show that the atomic mass actually increases after each reorganization.
Research indicates that Administratium occurs naturally in the atmosphere. It tends to concentrate in certain locations such as governments, large corporations, and especially in universities. It can usually be found polluting the best appointed and best maintained buildings. Scientists warn that Administratium is known to be toxic and recommend plenty of alcoholic fluids followed by bed rest after even low levels of exposure.
Old 23-11-2005, 17:05   #343
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

.....Mummy Mummy, Do they put up Christmas decorations in Vietnam?
Not usually. But I hear they might be hanging glitter this year!
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2005, 19:34   #344
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadom
.....Mummy Mummy, Do they put up Christmas decorations in Vietnam?
Not usually. But I hear they might be hanging glitter this year!
Beat me to it LOL
Old 23-11-2005, 22:32   #345
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star

Subject: Inner peace
Dear all
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we could all do with a little calm.
By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.
The article read:
"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish off all the things you have started".
So I looked round the house to see all the things I had started and hadn't finished; and before leaving the house this morning I finished off; a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Baileys, three Bacardi Breezers, the Jack Daniels, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how bloody good I feel. Pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote