Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 27-06-2018, 20:42   #13096
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

We had a lovely day out today in Bournemouth with some of the family.
Old 28-06-2018, 04:23   #13097
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Congratulations weenie.

Finally home after a pressured 3 day away trip with work. Started on a high, Tuesday was a real low because of a massive argument between me and someone, then ended on a high as we finally sat down and told each other everything that annoys us about each other. Things were so much better after that. Now, to eat and then go to sleep in my own bed.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 11:27   #13098
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
Congratulations weenie.

Finally home after a pressured 3 day away trip with work. Started on a high, Tuesday was a real low because of a massive argument between me and someone, then ended on a high as we finally sat down and told each other everything that annoys us about each other. Things were so much better after that. Now, to eat and then go to sleep in my own bed.
It pays to sit and talk,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 04:14   #13099
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Especially as we now know where we stand with each other.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 08:38   #13100
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcon View Post
Especially as we now know where we stand with each other.
but I thought you were sitting down?
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 16:35   #13101
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Maybe I should not be posting my thoughts as it may make look like I'm a bad person but I can't help feeling happy that my neighbour is her own worst enemy the only thing I feel bad about is the innocent people her actions affect.

Trust me somewhere deep down I know this should not be a happy thought but tbh myself and hubby are delighted that our neighbour is causing trouble again!

This time it's with the guy two doors up from us who has the unfortunate position of sharing our neighbour.

Anyway apparently two weeks ago she was outside at her car in the early hours with all the doors open including the boot playing really loud music (we heard nothing although we did hear of this through the grapevine) unfortunately she woke her other neighbour up and when he went to speak to her about the racket she was making she then became very abusive to him saying stuff like DON'T YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT! and I'm just back from my work, she is retired and has no job that we know off, then he said he would speak to her the next day in which he did needless to say it did not go well she said that he has parties all the time he does not by the way then she accused his friends being sick in her garden I don't know if this is true.

He thought that was the end of it but a few day's went by and she approached him saying that she would appreciate it he could keep their disagreement just between them and what truly delights us is his reply to her I bet you do but no xxxxx I'm going to tell everyone.

You made in where he stated our name lives hell so much so they took you to court and don't think for one minute that I will allow you to make my life hell the way you made their life hell, in which she replied that she would be making a complaint about the noise his car makes along with other allegations.

Honestly hearing this was like deja vu the only difference being the music came from her house, the false allegations etc that only happened in her head.

Don't get me wrong I do feel for him as I know only too well what she will do next and that is she will have one focus and that's to make his life a living hell.

We have been asked if we could clarify what exactly went on with us in which we declined to comment on the only thing we said was it was an experience we would rather not comment on, I'm pleased to say that our other neighbours totally understand our predicament and respected our wishes at not wanting anything to do with this, saying this if he does get the police to her for any actions she may do I will speak to the police but tbh they know of her anyway.

Oh what fun it is living beside someone who is a as once she has you in her sights you better pray as she will make your life a living hell and that's a fact!

Is it bad that I'm pleased she is now focussed on some other innocent person rather than us in where we both have something in common and the only crime we did is buying a house next door to her and is it wrong that we want nothing to do with her latest outburst as we know we could advise him so easily on what to expect?

My view is been there done that, and with good luck will never be there again.

Last edited by weenie; 30-06-2018 at 17:11.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 14:21   #13102
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Looking forward to spending the next 6 weeks with my youngest as he is now on his summer holidays.

I love our lazy day's together

Wednesday we're having a small family gathering with my Dad and hubby's Mum to celebrate our eldest getting his new job, graduation and new house. I must say so far 2018 has been a really good year for my family.
Old 01-07-2018, 14:40   #13103
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Sounds lovely! Mine will be having 3 weeks off shortly, and frankly i have no idea how we'll entertain him for that long... GL on 6 weeks!
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 14:59   #13104
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Looking forward to spending the next 6 weeks with my youngest as he is now on his summer holidays.

I love our lazy day's together

Wednesday we're having a small family gathering with my Dad and hubby's Mum to celebrate our eldest getting his new job, graduation and new house. I must say so far 2018 has been a really good year for my family.
Enjoy your time Weenie, Have Fun,
Old 02-07-2018, 12:41   #13105
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

I still had heard nothing from success photography no call or email, so I phoned them and I'm pleased to say that the problem is solved and we should be in receipt of the photos within the next 28 days
Old 02-07-2018, 16:02   #13106
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I still had heard nothing from success photography no call or email, so I phoned them and I'm pleased to say that the problem is solved and we should be in receipt of the photos within the next 28 days
Delighted that it's all sorted
Old 02-07-2018, 23:44   #13107
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

I get to go to the BT Tower tomorrow. Admittedly, it's for a sales event/conference, but it's somewhere that I've wanted to go to since I was a kid.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 00:21   #13108
nashville
nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I get to go to the BT Tower tomorrow. Admittedly, it's for a sales event/conference, but it's somewhere that I've wanted to go to since I was a kid.

Have a good time
Old 03-07-2018, 16:45   #13109
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Brother in law up from Grimsby visiting family it's our turn tonight really looking forward to it, unfortunately, he's going back home tomorrow so will miss our wee get together tomorrow night.

It's always nice to see him hubby having a catch up
Old 04-07-2018, 08:35   #13110
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Nothing quite like a US public holiday to clear your calendar of meetings for the day
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote