Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Child grooming gang found guilty

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Child grooming gang found guilty

Old 06-03-2013, 10:17   #331
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

http://news.sky.com/story/1060783/ei...-girl-under-16

I wonder....
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2013, 15:56   #332
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 16:55   #333
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

They'll probably try to say it's acceptable in their home country.

So why not send them there for good?

After castration of course.
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 17:02   #334
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Rallying call against sex abuse as Holyrood unites to take on pimps, perverts and organised gangs

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...-abuse-1745766

Old 06-03-2013, 17:52   #335
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
Rallying call against sex abuse as Holyrood unites to take on pimps, perverts and organised gangs

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...-abuse-1745766

My preferred punishment for those pedo's that attack children is to put them in jail for the rest of there life with no chance of ever being released.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:06   #336
NitroNutter
Inactive

Services: You cannot afford me!!!
NitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation era

Unfortunately this kind of abuse is not limited to pakistani's targeting young girls. There are many such gangs and networks operating in Bratain targeting both sexes. Some of these networks are countrywide and have infiltrated all walks of life including those who have the power to alter or influence law. It should not be forgotten these people are often ill and in many cases will have been victim themselves although not necessarily sexual victims, so whilst they are obviously a danger to the public they should be treated humanely, which in some cases may extend their own suffering. Do not confuse this with the absolute fact the vast majority of victims do not go on to become such an abuser, but in smaller numbers there is increasing evidence it can become a cycle of which may also be causing and affecting sexual disorientation in numbers greater than previously considered.

Victims who try to lead as normal a life as possible afterwards are generally unable to lobby parliament potentially opposing such law changes that have been implemented with a disregard to those of vulnerable age groups and other dispositions due to the desire to retain their anonymity as such bully's carry far to much power and today are to easily able to hide behind political correct ideals without revealing their true agendas. The social impact some recent changes will have are going to be potentially highly undesirable and very long reaching as political correctness has taken priority over exploitation of vulnerable groups.

The recent Savile inquiry is unfortunately just the tip of the iceberg but serves as a prime example of the influential heights at which some such offenders will reside in.

Serial offenders of any description that attack such vulnerable groups should not be given parole ever without very serious consideration. Every victim is often scarred for life psychologically often to a very high degree. Victims of re-offenders post parole will always be a travesty of justice. Any such board granted that power will always need to remember such offenders are usually incredibly calculative and manipulative and know how to take advantage of any opportunity. For example these people are rarely shameful of their actions until the convenience of a courtroom desires to see such emotion.
NitroNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:41   #337
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroNutter View Post
Unfortunately this kind of abuse is not limited to pakistani's targeting young girls.
True, it's also Indians, Bangladeshis and Saudi men in these gangs as well. I think there have even been some Iraqi and Kurds too.
Old 07-03-2013, 16:54   #338
dmcwe
Inactive

dmcwe has a spectacular aura about themdmcwe has a spectacular aura about themdmcwe has a spectacular aura about themdmcwe has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Unfortunately this kind of abuse is not limited to pakistani's targeting young girls. There are many such gangs and networks operating in Bratain targeting both sexes. Some of these networks are countrywide and have infiltrated all walks of life including those who have the power to alter or influence law. It should not be forgotten these people are often ill and in many cases will have been victim themselves although not necessarily sexual victims, so whilst they are obviously a danger to the public they should be treated humanely, which in some cases may extend their own suffering. Do not confuse this with the absolute fact the vast majority of victims do not go on to become such an abuser, but in smaller numbers there is increasing evidence it can become a cycle of which may also be causing and affecting sexual disorientation in numbers greater than previously considered.

Victims who try to lead as normal a life as possible afterwards are generally unable to lobby parliament potentially opposing such law changes that have been implemented with a disregard to those of vulnerable age groups and other dispositions due to the desire to retain their anonymity as such bully's carry far to much power and today are to easily able to hide behind political correct ideals without revealing their true agendas. The social impact some recent changes will have are going to be potentially highly undesirable and very long reaching as political correctness has taken priority over exploitation of vulnerable groups.

The recent Savile inquiry is unfortunately just the tip of the iceberg but serves as a prime example of the influential heights at which some such offenders will reside in.

Serial offenders of any description that attack such vulnerable groups should not be given parole ever without very serious consideration. Every victim is often scarred for life psychologically often to a very high degree. Victims of re-offenders post parole will always be a travesty of justice. Any such board granted that power will always need to remember such offenders are usually incredibly calculative and manipulative and know how to take advantage of any opportunity. For example these people are rarely shameful of their actions until the convenience of a courtroom desires to see such emotion.

In my opinion and after carefully thought, STRING THE B******* UP BY THEIR NUTS, CASTRATE AND LEAVE IN A ROOM FULL OF THEIR VICTIMS FAMILIES.
That would make them think straight.
dmcwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 20:55   #339
NitroNutter
Inactive

NitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation eraNitroNutter has entered a golden reputation era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
True, it's also Indians, Bangladeshis and Saudi men in these gangs as well. I think there have even been some Iraqi and Kurds too.
Don't forget all sexuality's of white British and European, Eastern Europeans and the Afro Caribbeans and Africans, as all are well renowned to develop gangs and networks to commit rape and molestation of vulnerable groups in society, in particular the younger generations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcwe View Post
In my opinion and after carefully thought, STRING THE B******* UP BY THEIR NUTS, CASTRATE AND LEAVE IN A ROOM FULL OF THEIR VICTIMS FAMILIES.
Speaks for itself I think except I don't think the result would be as specified
Old 07-03-2013, 21:03   #340
thenry
Inactive

Quote:
Quote:
Don't forget all sexuality's of white British and European, Eastern Europeans and the Afro Caribbeans and Africans, as all are well renowned to develop gangs and networks to commit rape and molestation of vulnerable groups in society, in particular the younger generations.
Thailand had/still has? massive problems too, remember the crack down a few years ago.
Old 07-03-2013, 22:17   #341
dmcwe
Inactive

dmcwe has a spectacular aura about themdmcwe has a spectacular aura about themdmcwe has a spectacular aura about themdmcwe has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Really.."renowned"...some but not as "renowned" as our ....other "renowned" immigrants.

Quote:
Speaks for itself I think except I don't think the result would be as specified
The sooner the educated theorists realise that the soft touchy "there, there, it wasn't your fault" treatment doesn't work the better. Look to where many of these gangs (not all) originate from and the kind of justice they would expect there. It's to soft here and they know it and the real problem is its getting worse. Human rights...my arse.
dmcwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 00:21   #342
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Don't forget all sexuality's of white British and European, Eastern Europeans and the Afro Caribbeans and Africans, as all are well renowned to develop gangs and networks to commit rape and molestation of vulnerable groups in society, in particular the younger generations
I'm not reckless enough to suggest it doesn't happen of course but how about you do a Google search for such 'sex gangs' of about 4 or more individuals where the victim was raped/kidnapped/groomed for sex.

Say you took the first 12 cases that you found, regardless of the ethnicity of the victim.

If I was a betting man I'd be willing to wager (well) over 50% would be non-white.

The link I posted above, the police in that one have yet to reveal the names/nationalities of the suspects however I'm extremely confident I can accurately guess how this will turn out.

If it turns out I'm wrong I'll be more than willing to post the fact and retract my comments.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:52   #343
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Gets my vote

---------- Post added at 06:52 ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 ----------

Quote:
The sooner the educated theorists realise that the soft touchy "there, there, it wasn't your fault" treatment doesn't work the better. Look to where many of these gangs (not all) originate from and the kind of justice they would expect there. It's to soft here and they know it and the real problem is its getting worse. Human rights...my arse.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 22:37   #344
NitroNutter
Inactive

Quote:
Really.."renowned"...some but not as "renowned" as our ....other "renowned" immigrants.

5 minutes pain and then out of their misery is the tough way for them ? Meanwhile their other associates etc are still out there unfettered preying on our children when convicted perps on what should be life sentences with little to no chance of parole could have been a vital source of information is a softee aproach ?

Quote:
I'm not reckless enough to suggest it doesn't happen of course but how about you do a Google search for such 'sex gangs' of about 4 or more individuals where the victim was raped/kidnapped/groomed for sex.

Say you took the first 12 cases that you found, regardless of the ethnicity of the victim.

If I was a betting man I'd be willing to wager (well) over 50% would be non-white.

The link I posted above, the police in that one have yet to reveal the names/nationalities of the suspects however I'm extremely confident I can accurately guess how this will turn out.

If it turns out I'm wrong I'll be more than willing to post the fact and retract my comments.
Some of us do not need google to tell us what we already know. The site I posted lists 18,000 convicted paedophiles which you will find are predominately white British. Some are acting as individuals, others are parts of social circles who often commit such offences behind their own doors although part of a circle of abusers, so linking such gang members together is never easy. Their methods may not be identical but there is little difference really, especially when considering the extent of damage they cause. The Fred west case is an extreme and prime example where only the West's were officially linked to the home but it was well known they had a long list of clients some very high profile. This is by no means a solitary case as there have been and still are many others perhaps just not so extreme. Then you have high profile organisations supporting or concealing this behavior like the BBC and other media resources, religious groups, government bodies, gay rights groups and so on. Childrens homes have always been a valuable resource of victims to the worse offenders in Britain, these are often not the acts of an individual acting on their own. Such victims have always been easy prey due to their background. Look at one of Freddy Starrs first comments following allegations against him, instant attempt to discredit the supposed victim stating she was from a home for bad girls, some could be forgiven for believing such a weak defense could be indicative he remembers only to well and is fully aware today of his actions then. The most common defense from all bullies is to paint themselves as the victim.

Heres a snip from an article in the daily telegraph

<snip>For years I have watched Jimmy Savile on TV, clenching my jaw until the bones crack and thinking: “If only people knew.” Now they do, but I think this goes beyond Jimmy Savile. There are probably a lot of famous people who are now terrified their names might come up.</snip>

We do not watch TV in our house for this very reason, it is to painful to watch, yet we still have to pay a license because who will believe we only play games and anything watched is prerecorded. With the revelations against the BBC it grates at me I am paying them money which has been and may still be used to abuse children in such a way, but in this dictatorship we have little choice or face a legal mountain over a petty fee.

I think we can be very confident in saying Savile was not acting alone and had many accomplices.

Some of us could easily be as right as we may be wrong when considering this was perhaps a pre-emptive interview setup following the fear from additional names coming to light from the Savile scandal. After all we have a government with a high profile agenda on buggery that includes preaching it to our children in schools as part of education under a variety of so called legitimate guises and lets face it, it would not be the first tie to paedophilia within a Tory Downing street occupancy and the houses of parliament.

I think the evidence speaks for itself that such circles of white British most certainly do exist and almost certainly in larger numbers than anticipated, some of who'm hold key positions in society.
Old 10-03-2013, 17:06   #345
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Some of us do not need google to tell us what we already know.
I know but I figured it would help get my point across.

Quote:
The site I posted lists 18,000 convicted paedophiles which you will find are predominately white British. Some are acting as individuals, others are parts of social circles who often commit such offences behind their own doors although part of a circle of abusers, so linking such gang members together is never easy.
I really don't see how that makes any difference to the point I'm making?

Quote:
Their methods may not be identical but there is little difference really, especially when considering the extent of damage they cause. The Fred west case is an extreme and prime example where only the West's were officially linked to the home but it was well known they had a long list of clients some very high profile. This is by no means a solitary case as there have been and still are many others perhaps just not so extreme.
True, but they weren't a gang were they?

Quote:
Then you have high profile organisations supporting or concealing this behavior like the BBC and other media resources, religious groups, government bodies, gay rights groups and so on. Childrens homes have always been a valuable resource of victims to the worse offenders in Britain, these are often not the acts of an individual acting on their own. Such victims have always been easy prey due to their background. Look at one of Freddy Starrs first comments following allegations against him, instant attempt to discredit the supposed victim stating she was from a home for bad girls, some could be forgiven for believing such a weak defense could be indicative he remembers only to well and is fully aware today of his actions then. The most common defense from all bullies is to paint themselves as the victim.
Can't really dispute much of that however my point still stands.

Quote:
<snip.
OK. But bringing it back to what I've been saying all along, (rhetorical question) when was the last time you heard of a gang of say 4 or more white males going on trial for gang rapes, sex crimes against women etc? How often do such cases occur when compared with Asian and other non-white men? I mean obviously nobody is going to try to suggest that white gangs try that much harder to not get caught.