Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Films to see in 2019

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Films to see in 2019

Old 02-04-2019, 22:20   #91
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Films to see in 2019

Dont care much for horror movies, so wont be bothering with it.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2019, 16:38   #92
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

This looks good looking at the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFlT...em-uploademail
Old 03-04-2019, 16:43   #93
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I'll embed it for you looks very different to any other Joker.
Old 03-04-2019, 16:53   #94
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Being the dunce on this forum how does one embed it as l tried something but it did not work.
Old 03-04-2019, 17:18   #95
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Easiest way I do it is use the quote option but change the quote word to YouTube.

Like so
[ YOUTUBE ]. [/ YOUTUBE]

All you paste in the middle is the part of the YT link after the / I think.
Old 03-04-2019, 17:45   #96
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Thanks Stephen.
Old 03-04-2019, 20:13   #97
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
All you paste in the middle is the part of the YT link after the / I think.
Just to clarify, you are wrapping a youtube link with forum tags so if you have a url such as youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1ir8MQS4w the bit which you are interested in is the "video name" which is the bit after v=............

so as an example, to embed the video above it would be:

[youtube]Ye1ir8MQS4w[/youtube ]

removing the space from the end bracket to complete the code:

Last edited by General Maximus; 03-04-2019 at 20:16.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 19:00   #98
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

My links don't look like that. I always see them like so

https://youtu.be/Ye1ir8MQS4w

So it is the part after the /

I usually click the share option and copy link when I am using the app on my phone or tablet.
Old 05-04-2019, 17:16   #99
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Old 07-04-2019, 09:08   #100
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
My Dad loves Shaun the Sheep.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:35   #101
General Maximus
Ran Away

well my whole day has just be ruined, I assumed this was live action, I didn't realise it was animated:

Old 10-04-2019, 10:54   #102
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Being the dunce on this forum how does one embed it as l tried something but it did not work.
You're not being a dunce on this forum, i asked the same question a while ago and was given this link to the BB codes, i am surprised it is hidden away and my hope would be to have an embedded video button on future updates of this forum to make it easier because if someone doesn't do this often enough it can be difficult.

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/misc.php?do=bbcode
Old 10-04-2019, 10:54   #103
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I knew it was to be animated, but it looks dreadful.

The style and look of the characters looks a bit like despicable me.
Old 10-04-2019, 16:35   #104
General Maximus
Ran Away

Looks absolutely amazing and i am over the moon they have kept the original music.

Old 10-04-2019, 17:15   #105
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

That looks absolutely spectacular.