Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The PS4 Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The PS4 Thread
View Poll Results: Will you buy the ps4
Never 25 28.09%
Maybe 22 24.72%
Defo 37 41.57%
No sure 5 5.62%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2020, 23:58   #466
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Hope you get it sorted soon.
Old 06-06-2020, 00:06   #467
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Me too as current sub ends on the 9th. Lol.

I'm sure either Sony or Shopto will give me a new code or credit the 12 months to my account.
Old 06-06-2020, 09:38   #468
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post

I'm sure either Sony or Shopto will give me a new code or credit the 12 months to my account.
Good luck getting it fixed in time!

The problem is i wouldn't purchase another topup until this one is sorted otherwise is may complicate it.

I'm sure Sony have a record of you using the code and then they can figure out it never got added to your account.

If it was me i would have purchased a £50 top up from CDkeys.com for £42, then purchased the sub direct from Sony for £35 which would have worked out cheaper.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:45   #469
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
So far in the sale I bought Far Cry 5, Astrobot, Superhot VR, Doom VFR.

Also a 12 month PS plus sub. Although having activated it it's not showing in my subscription? It's just giving me the end date of my current one. Is that supposed to happen?
You didn't fancy Days Gone seeing you can pick this up for £11 via 1 of the stores and it is a PS4 exclusive?
Old 08-06-2020, 19:28   #470
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:

Sorted this yet?
Old 09-06-2020, 18:13   #471
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Nope. Sony's Twitter is currently only being manned Wednesday to Sunday. So I gave them details and screenshots of the code and my receipt. Waiting to hear back.

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
You didn't fancy Days Gone seeing you can pick this up for £11 via 1 of the stores and it is a PS4 exclusive?
Still unsure on it, plus have so many games to get through now.

Was up till 4am today playing Far Cry 5 and Astro.
Old 09-06-2020, 18:36   #472
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

I was unsure so i held off on previous sales, but this £11-£12 offer got me finally.

But i agree if unsure don't buy and only buy when you really want a game and on the cheap.

4am!!!! My alarms for work go off from 4:45am, thats when i drag my limp body out for a hard working day, then i fall asleep on the sofa after work.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 09-06-2020 at 18:39.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 16:13   #473
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Haha, I sometimes have trouble sleeping at the moment or I end up taking naps early afternoon, due to my health conditions. Kidney failure being one of them.

I wish there was a trial or demo of Days Gone so I could try it out,

Just spoke to PSN support on the phone. Had to email them a screen shot of my receipt and the code. So now having to wait on a call back.
Old 10-06-2020, 17:47   #474
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Haha, I sometimes have trouble sleeping at the moment or I end up taking naps early afternoon, due to my health conditions. Kidney failure being one of them.

Just spoke to PSN support on the phone. Had to email them a screen shot of my receipt and the code. So now having to wait on a call back.
Im sure you could find it on Twitch.

I've just subscribed to Twitch Prime free via Amazon Prime so i can watch the PS5 games reveal 9pm tomorrow night with my Sony headset as that is recommended for hearing the new sound.

looks like you will get your PSN issue sorted soon.
Old 12-06-2020, 16:24   #475
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Stephen the Aim controller is on offer at Currys if you're still interested along with 6 months Spotify.
Old 12-06-2020, 18:04   #476
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

I'll take a look. Cheers.
Old 12-06-2020, 20:04   #477
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Same price on Amazon, not sure if it is cheaper than normal but it was on Hotukdeals.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 19:50 ----------

There is a discount code here for Currys.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pla...currys-3483859
Old 14-06-2020, 12:46   #478
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:

Sorted yet?
Old 14-06-2020, 12:54   #479
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Nope, I will need to call them tomorrow as they still haven't called me back.

I've been without PS plus since the 9th now.
Old 15-06-2020, 08:11   #480
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Nope, I will need to call them tomorrow as they still haven't called me back.

I've been without PS plus since the 9th now.
Good luck with that!