Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Get notified when tickets got on sale at Odeon

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Get notified when tickets got on sale at Odeon

Old 07-09-2017, 10:10   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Get notified when tickets got on sale at Odeon

I always like to check the advanced dates page on the Odeon website so I can book my tickets as far in advanced as possible for the big films coming out like Thor next month. On the main page on their scrolling banner there is an advert to register for ticket release notifications for Star Wars the Last Jedi (forget the competition). If you click on the link it takes you to a page where you cannot only register for Star Wars but also all the other big films coming out soon such as Justice League, Thor, Black Panther etc. Quite laughably they are doing a midnight premiere (and double bill) for Kingsmen in a couple of weeks which annoys me because they didn't do one for Spiderman but at least it gives me hope they they'll do a triple bill for Thor with a midnight premiere as well as Blade Runner, Justice League etc. Under the film icons there is a form you can fill in with your name and email address. It does work because I have been using it for selected films as they made the option available throughout the year but this is the first time they have allowed you do multiple films so far in advance.

General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-09-2017, 10:55   #2
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Get notified when tickets got on sale at Odeon

Thanks for that.

Frustratingly, for Manchester our main city centre cinema has recently changed from ODEON to Vue, so the new city centre ODEON is the backup one now.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:37   #3
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Get notified when tickets got on sale at Odeon

If I was 21 again now I'd never be out of the cinema
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote