Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 17-01-2010, 16:53   #1291
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star
Re: what game are you playing

Currently re playing GTA IV (Base game), Also FIFA 10, COD: MW2, and Forza 3
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-01-2010, 12:32   #1292
Kellargh
Inactive

Services: BT internet, TalkTalk telephone, Sky HD.
Kellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really niceKellargh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
Do not buy Bayonetta unless you want to throw your money away unless you are 12 years of age and like nude cartoon women.

It took my daughter less than 10 hours to complete and she got multiple achievements, even up to 2 per level.

It is like an updated Sonic the Hedgehog game and is ridiculously easy to play just mash the buttons and you never lose a life.

I think 2 out of 10 is being generous.
*Gasp*

I love this game, and I don't like the Devil May Cry series :S

I didn't actually find it that easy either! Go figure...

---------- Post added at 11:32 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellargh View Post
*Gasp*

I have to fully disagree with this! I love this game, and I don't like the Devil May Cry series :S I don't actually find it that easy either! Go figure...

I would personally give it a 9/10, I can't think of a bad thing to say about it. Yes, while she does get partially naked on some scenes - this has no interest for me, but is also not something I dislike - though you can tell this has been implemented to please the boys that play it.

It's also meant to be a "smash em up" game, so it's meant to be mashing buttons - which I enjoy, it's a nice change, but you still cannot beat the game purely by doing this - unless you were playing on Easy.
Kellargh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 21:58   #1293
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Been playing COD:MW2, after 2 hours play I'm lvl 12, getting slaughtered by the lvl 30+ guys. (who should be on there own pro server

What gets on my goat are the little annoying brats of 14 on it (18 game), plus the people who MUST use the "N" word.
Old 18-01-2010, 23:50   #1294
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Been playing COD:MW2, after 2 hours play I'm lvl 12, getting slaughtered by the lvl 30+ guys. (who should be on there own pro server

What gets on my goat are the little annoying brats of 14 on it (18 game), plus the people who MUST use the "N" word.
Another exapmple of IWnet not working. And before anyone says its to match players of skill not level I am refering to the "getting slaughtered" part.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 20:55   #1295
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age

Red Faction:Guerilla and Resident Evilo 5.... love 'em!
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 01:03   #1296
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Another exapmple of IWnet not working. And before anyone says its to match players of skill not level I am refering to the "getting slaughtered" part.
I guess is you have no players in your skill level available it puts you in the closest one.
Old 22-01-2010, 23:26   #1297
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Still hooked on Borderlands, and just dinged Lvl 30

Nice to read today that there's a new DLC coming to the game, the biggest yet apparently http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2337/bo...ease-level-cap
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 19:31   #1298
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

Currently I am playing [Prototype] on the 360.

Really enjoying it so far
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 20:10   #1299
chrispuk2004
Inactive

Services: 120Mbps Cable TiVO L Phone line M
chrispuk2004 is just really nicechrispuk2004 is just really nicechrispuk2004 is just really nicechrispuk2004 is just really nicechrispuk2004 is just really nicechrispuk2004 is just really nice

COD : MW2 at the minute but really looking forward to Battlefield BC2 BETA next week!!!
chrispuk2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 20:12   #1300
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Chess again - against the pc this time. Bopdude is going to have a rematch and he's going to LOOSE next time.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 20:21   #1301
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispuk2004 View Post
COD : MW2 at the minute but really looking forward to Battlefield BC2 BETA next week!!!
Will there be a demo for the 360/PS3 soon though?
Old 23-01-2010, 20:45   #1302
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Will there be a demo for the 360/PS3 soon though?
The latest from BFBC2 on twitter regarding a demo is
Quote:
There are dates & details being stated for the demo, these dates & details are not confirmed and not official at this time.
Old 23-01-2010, 21:09   #1303
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Finished my third playthrough of Mass Effect today, ahead of the sequel next Friday.

Not sure what I'll play in the meantime. I still have the God of War Collection to work through, plus Alien Breed. Really need to put some time into L4D2 too.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 00:09   #1304
chrispuk2004
Inactive

Services: 120Mbps Cable TiVO L Phone line M
chrispuk2004 is just really nicechrispuk2004 is just really nicechrispuk2004 is just really nicechrispuk2004 is just really nicechrispuk2004 is just really nicechrispuk2004 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
The latest from BFBC2 on twitter regarding a demo is

There are dates & details being stated for the demo, these dates & details are not confirmed and not official at this time.
Play.com States : Pre-Order from Play.com and receive a code to access the PC BETA before anyone else! The BETA is due to start on the 28th January 2010 (subject to change). Codes and instructions on how to access the BETA early will be emailed two days prior (currently 26th January) to the start of the BETA. Please note, pre-orders already taken will automatically receive a code.

I hope the BETA date is correct!
chrispuk2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 01:00   #1305
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispuk2004 View Post
Play.com States : Pre-Order from Play.com and receive a code to access the PC BETA before anyone else! The BETA is due to start on the 28th January 2010 (subject to change). Codes and instructions on how to access the BETA early will be emailed two days prior (currently 26th January) to the start of the BETA. Please note, pre-orders already taken will automatically receive a code.

I hope the BETA date is correct!
Thats correct and the PS3 beta has been out for a while already but Hom3r was asking about a demo for the consoles.