Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 06-01-2009, 12:59   #796
little-j0hn
Inactive

Services: i hav no idea
little-j0hn is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what game are you playing

at the moment the games that i am playin are GMOD my favourite game counter strike source and team fortress 2 i would recommend these games to everyone all u have to do is download steam and buy them they are great

---------- Post added at 11:59 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

yer i am from the uk
little-j0hn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2009, 13:48   #797
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Well, in about 10mins I'll be playing Guitar Hero World Tour for 360.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 17:58   #798
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

Guitar Hero World Tour, playing expert for the achievements, gotta do the vocals career though

If anyone wants to join me for a band co-op
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 19:05   #799
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Just got NFS:Undercover and the game itself is not to bad but its a very very poor port. I dont know what its like on the 360 but I assume its alot better than the PS3 version unless the game itself was very poorly put together.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 19:09   #800
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Just got NFS:Undercover and the game itself is not to bad but its a very very poor port. I dont know what its like on the 360 but I assume its alot better than the PS3 version unless the game itself was very poorly put together.
Unfortunately it is just another appalling NFS game. About time EA got their act together with this licence, mind you it still sells loads of copies.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 19:45   #801
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Unfortunately it is just another appalling NFS game. About time EA got their act together with this licence, mind you it still sells loads of copies.
Well EA have closed down there blackbox studios so it looks like the end of the NFS series anyway.
Old 08-01-2009, 20:22   #802
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
Well EA have closed down there blackbox studios so it looks like the end of the NFS series anyway.
Yeah I saw that in the news the other day. Ricitello said sometime ago that he wasn't going to stand for anymore low quality offerings so hopefully they'll continue with the series using a different developer. The NFS games used to be really good up until hot pursuit 2. NFS Porsche which was developed by Eden (Test Drive Unlimited) was of course the best of the lot.

Have you tried Midnight Club:LA yet? it's along the same lines as the NFS series but very well executed and definitely worth a look.
Old 08-01-2009, 22:52   #803
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Have you tried Midnight Club:LA yet? it's along the same lines as the NFS series but very well executed and definitely worth a look.
I havent yet but I had been looking at it and decided I would pick it up eventually. It does look really good.

I will probably pick it up after I finish NFS off which by the way after playing a bit more is one of the worst builds I've ever played. It does make me wonder if they even had a QA team
Old 14-01-2009, 01:00   #804
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Just been having a game of UT3 on the PC. Noticed while I was out shopping before that ASDA were selling copies off for £7
Old 14-01-2009, 01:14   #805
Callumpy
cf.mega poster

Callumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant futureCallumpy has a brilliant future

NFS Undercover and GoW2
Callumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 05:51   #806
planetdigicam
Inactive

Services: Nexus 42" LCD. Dish Network HD, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii
planetdigicam is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been rocking out with Rock Band 2 and some Call of Duty: WaW.
planetdigicam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 10:18   #807
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Just been having a game of UT3 on the PC. Noticed while I was out shopping before that ASDA were selling copies off for £7
I'm still camping regularly on ut99, ut2k4 and ut3
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 12:49   #808
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
I'm still camping regularly on ut99, ut2k4 and ut3
Whicked Sick!

You can't beat a bit of Torlan.
Old 14-01-2009, 12:51   #809
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Fallout 3 and Mirrors Edge on 360.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2009, 13:01   #810
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Still Playing, Fable 2 and GHWT on 360

Saints Row 2 and WWE 2009 on PS3

and Trackmania on PC.

I need to stop buying so many games as I never have the time to play them all.