Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Amazon Echo Dot Problems

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion

[Merged] Promote your own website

Old 22-06-2003, 12:35   #1
Stuart W
Inactive

Services: BroadBand 4M
Stuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Stuart W
[Merged] Promote your own website

Hi all,

Thought I'd start this one off here coz I saw some realy cool users sites last time round

Mine's at http://www.stusplace.co.uk

NOTE: Only users OWN sites should be posted here, let's remember it's not an open invite to spam!
Stuart W is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-06-2003, 12:38   #2
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
www.russelldavid.moonfruit.com which is quite pants but I've paid for it now so I might as well use it

www.elimpentecostal.co.uk is the site for my church which I'm currently redesigning

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2003, 12:42   #3
Stuart W
Inactive

Services: BroadBand 4M
Stuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to allStuart W is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Stuart W
So, Russ, Are you going to update the Links page on your site?

NTHW points to .com
Stuart W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2003, 12:47   #4
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Good idea

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 22-06-2003, 12:53   #5
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Looks like I'm gonna have to re-work my links page too.. when I get time.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/irene.keeler/index.htm

No laughing it (obviously) didnt take long to do and I haven't had time to do much work on it since. (OK so I'm lazy!)
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2003, 13:02   #6
poolking
Inactive

Services: Sky World 300k BB NTL Phone
poolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to poolking Send a message via MSN to poolking Send a message via Yahoo to poolking
www.rwaforums.co.uk/RWF

Its a general discussion site called "Poolking's Fun Factory"

poolking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2003, 13:38   #7
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones
http://www.geocities.com/flying_hunchback/

basically my winamp playlist and thats it!
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2003, 13:44   #8
poolking
Inactive

poolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant futurepoolking has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to poolking Send a message via MSN to poolking Send a message via Yahoo to poolking
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave Stones
http://www.geocities.com/flying_hunchback/

basically my winamp playlist and thats it!
That's a huge playlist
Old 22-06-2003, 14:37   #9
obvious
Inactive

Services: ntl 20Mbps/Sky+/BT
obvious has a spectacular aura about themobvious has a spectacular aura about themobvious has a spectacular aura about themobvious has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via ICQ to obvious

Can we have third party links now? Not much point having a campaign if we cant flog it
obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2003, 14:54   #10
poolking
Inactive

Re: Promote your own website

Quote:
Originally posted by Stuart W
Hi all,

Thought I'd start this one off here coz I saw some realy cool users sites last time round

Mine's at http://www.stusplace.co.uk

NOTE: Only users OWN sites should be posted here, let's remember it's not an open invite to spam!
This thread isn't worth it with out an obligatory pic:

Old 22-06-2003, 16:48   #11
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
OK after earlier teething problems I'm back on linr at

http://bopdude.moonfruit.com/

Sorry for the name lol
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2003, 16:49   #12
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
That's a lot nice than mine.....

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 22-06-2003, 16:54   #13
Paul K
Inactive

Services: Sky HD + 16Mb ADSL BT Telephone
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Paul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered starsPaul K is seeing silvered stars
Quote:
Originally posted by bopdude
OK after earlier teething problems I'm back on linr at

http://bopdude.moonfruit.com/

Sorry for the name lol
Interesting set of links on your site Bopdude:p
Paul K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2003, 16:55   #14
bo-peep
Inactive

bo-peep will become famous soon enoughbo-peep will become famous soon enoughbo-peep will become famous soon enough
hey bob u look pretty normal in that photo. i don't think much to those pics of the guys.
bo-peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2003, 17:02   #15
homealone

Like the music bopdude - that kind of singing sends shivers down my back.

Great site - didn't follow all the links tho

Gaz