Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Star Trek: Picard

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Star Trek: Picard

Old 07-03-2022, 12:50   #241
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Star Trek: Picard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
What made it better for me was I'd forgotten it was starting so fired up Plex to watch Discovery and there it was. Oh and thanks to Q they can go off and do what they want without worrying about changing history. Think it's going to be superb but also hope they manage to put history back to normal by the end of season 3!
you subbing to someone for your plex? I run a plex server but just for family
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2022, 14:33   #242
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
you subbing to someone for your plex? I run a plex server but just for family
My own server, with nzbfinder.ws, Sonarr and SABnzdb.
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 14:56   #243
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
My own server, with nzbfinder.ws, Sonarr and SABnzdb.
I use all them as well with Radarr, Tabula Rasa and NzbNoob as extra indexers
Old 25-03-2022, 20:51   #244
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

This week is woke week.

So many Hispanics being disappeared, Nasty government ICE agents channelling that NAZI spirit, a young Guinan telling Picard he has the power to change things as a white man, whilst a black woman such as herself ….not so much. We’re killing the planet…..

ST has always ran with story lines that reflected current issues or important issues, I know.

But I felt like I was being hit over the head with it in this episode. Maybe I’m being over sensitive.
Old 25-03-2022, 21:00   #245
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
This week is woke week.

So many Hispanics being disappeared, Nasty government ICE agents channelling that NAZI spirit, a young Guinan telling Picard he has the power to change things as a white man, whilst a black woman such as herself ….not so much. We’re killing the planet…..

ST has always ran with story lines that reflected current issues or important issues, I know.

But I felt like I was being hit over the head with it in this episode. Maybe I’m being over sensitive.
Loved the Kirk R. Thatcher cameo though hahaha took me right back
Old 25-03-2022, 21:05   #246
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
This week is woke week.
That's how i feel about Discovery every week. I loved the reference to Star Trek 4 though. It made me laugh.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2022, 21:14   #247
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Can't say any of this wokeness has really stood out or felt in my face. Hadn't given it a second thought to be honest. It's stuff you hear and see most days so isn't unusual.
Old 25-03-2022, 21:21   #248
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
That's how i feel about Discovery every week. I loved the reference to Star Trek 4 though. It made me laugh.
It was funny, but how many people would have a ghetto blaster in 2024!

A pair of Beats Pods in his ears whilst looking at his iPhone wouldn’t have the same affect, I suppose!
Old 25-03-2022, 21:32   #249
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

ear pods would not be very punk would they haha
Old 25-03-2022, 21:52   #250
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Can't say any of this wokeness has really stood out or felt in my face.
Oh it did, it was almost cringeworthy.

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Loved the Kirk R. Thatcher cameo though hahaha took me right back
I didnt realise it was the same guy until seeing it mentioned somewhere.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2022, 18:49   #251
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Oh it did, it was almost cringeworthy.
I am surprised you have stayed so quiet over Discovery
Old 05-04-2022, 20:55   #252
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

Levar Burton, Michael Dorn, Johnathan Frakes, Gates McFadden, Marina Sirtis and Brent Spinner will be joining the cast of Star Trek: Picard for Season 3.
Attached Images
File Type: png Star Trek.png (223.6 KB, 4 views)
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 21:05   #253
General Maximus
Ran Away

Fantastic. I had a feeling they were spreading the returning guests out because they have said several times that they didnt want it to be TNG 2.0 and any returns would have to be in keeping with the story. I was hoping they would get Geordie and Worf back for season 3. What would be beautiful, and make me cry, is if the closing scene in the final episode is all the characters together again for what I imagine will be the very last time ever.
Old 05-04-2022, 21:17   #254
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I thought season 3 was filmed straight after 2?

Season 3 is also the last so should be a great send off for Picard.
Old 05-04-2022, 21:23   #255
General Maximus
Ran Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I thought season 3 was filmed straight after 2?
Correct