Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 03-11-2023, 07:12   #7831
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Our dishwasher decided to die 3 days after we decided to end the extended warranty. I mean what's the chance of that.

On a good note with Smartcare we'll get a new one at a good discounted price.

Last edited by peanut; 03-11-2023 at 07:19.
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2023, 10:51   #7832
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Our dishwasher decided to die 3 days after we decided to end the extended warranty. I mean what's the chance of that.

On a good note with Smartcare we'll get a new one at a good discounted price.
Inanimate objects will always know the best time to break down in order to annoy the human race. Always pays to be as sneeky as they are.

My dishwasher needs a new part been waiting 6 months and even though it's on the extremely urgent list we have been informed it could still be another six months. I hate the NHS system as much as I love the dedicated staff. At least we have a high stool on which my dishwasher can perch which means he isn't totally out of action. <<Jo wanders off sighing>>
Old 13-11-2023, 00:26   #7833
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Thumbs down

I tell ya,ya cant even get good ORGANIC STUFF more without worrying if its got crap in it that shouldnt be there!!!!!!!

My dad makes me mac and beef w/all organic ingredients and after I eat this last batch my throat was bothering me and one of my teeth so I checked the cans of tomato paste and diced tomatos and the organic diced tomatos have CALCIUM CHLORIDE in them!!

How the hell did they get thier stuff certified organic with that garbage in it???

I tell ya,im trying to avoid crap like this and Xantham gum and they are even in supposedly organic food
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2023, 11:18   #7834
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

I've just spent 45 frustrating minutes on the phone to our bank. We do online banking and my little black security fob(?) has stopped working. It is used to key in numbers to open the account. One of the Bank's telephone operators didn't even know what I was talking about, and sayed my details didn't match, I had given bank account number, names of the account, the type of account and numerous other details, then I saw red and said I wanted to complain. After repeatedly answering the same questions I finally got someone who helped. They were asking questions like what transaction diid I do on 30th October, they didn't understand I couldn't answer because I couldn't access my account.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2023, 11:36   #7835
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Was it an offshore call centre by any chance?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2023, 11:42   #7836
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I've just spent 45 frustrating minutes on the phone to our bank. We do online banking and my little black security fob(?) has stopped working. It is used to key in numbers to open the account. One of the Bank's telephone operators didn't even know what I was talking about, and sayed my details didn't match, I had given bank account number, names of the account, the type of account and numerous other details, then I saw red and said I wanted to complain. After repeatedly answering the same questions I finally got someone who helped. They were asking questions like what transaction diid I do on 30th October, they didn't understand I couldn't answer because I couldn't access my account.
Sorry to hear about your problems Tinky with your bank as l ruddy hate phoning up our bank when there is a problem as one gets passed from pillar to post usually before eventually it is sorted out..

Last edited by denphone; 14-11-2023 at 12:54.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2023, 11:58   #7837
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Thanks for that Den, my problem is they have moved our local bank to the next town, and me being disabled and also can't drive, I have no option but to phone. Hopfully I don't need to contact them again anytime soon.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2023, 12:21   #7838
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I tell ya,ya cant even get good ORGANIC STUFF more without worrying if its got crap in it that shouldnt be there!!!!!!!

My dad makes me mac and beef w/all organic ingredients and after I eat this last batch my throat was bothering me and one of my teeth so I checked the cans of tomato paste and diced tomatos and the organic diced tomatos have CALCIUM CHLORIDE in them!!

How the hell did they get thier stuff certified organic with that garbage in it???

I tell ya,im trying to avoid crap like this and Xantham gum and they are even in supposedly organic food
It's good stuff. You will not freeze during the winter.

Quote:
Calcium chloride is often used for de-icing or dust control on gravel roads, in food or as the absorbing agent in desiccants. In much of the world, calcium chloride is derived from limestone as a by-product of the Solvay process. Calcium chloride can also be obtained from brine purification.
Ms NTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2023, 21:38   #7839
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Angry Indeed.........It has no business being in our food....ESPECIALLY ORGANIC!!!!!!!!

Old 14-11-2023, 22:00   #7840
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
How the hell did they get thie stuff certified organic with that garbage in it???
CFR § 205.605 The following nonagricultural substances may be used as ingredients in or on processed products labeled as “organic” or “made with organic (specified ingredients or food group(s))”
(a)(7) Calcium chloride.

So blame your government.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2023, 02:26   #7841
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Thumbs down

Yup stupid USA government!!
Old 15-11-2023, 08:36   #7842
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Yup stupid USA government!!
My moan is why do you keep deleting the title of the thread from your replies, you are the only person that does this and have done it several times lately?
Old 15-11-2023, 15:22   #7843
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Well it makes it look neater
Old 15-11-2023, 17:23   #7844
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Well it makes it look neater

No it doesn't it makes it confusing and messing up the thread.
Old 15-11-2023, 17:28   #7845
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
No it doesn't it makes it confusing and messing up the thread.
It also buggers up the email notifications.