Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What game are you playing

Old 25-05-2008, 23:05   #466
icklelight
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV, Phone And Broadband
icklelight is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what game are you playing

playing a mixture of CSS and Civ IV
icklelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-05-2008, 10:58   #467
mouqeet
cf.addict

Services: VM
mouqeet is an unknown quantity at this point

Grand theft auto iv
mouqeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 11:21   #468
Ryan
cf.addict

Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been addicted to Oblivion lately. I played it a fair bit when it was first released but in the past month I've just been sucked into it. It's really good.

I was going to buy GTAIV but I think it can definitely wait!
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2008, 11:22   #469
mouqeet
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I've been addicted to Oblivion lately. I played it a fair bit when it was first released but in the past month I've just been sucked into it. It's really good.

I was going to buy GTAIV but I think it can definitely wait!
yeh lol i shouldve bought the game later but i was stupid to buy it now
Old 03-06-2008, 21:44   #470
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Lego Indiana Jones - The Original Adventures (pSP)
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 21:48   #471
mouqeet
cf.addict

Fifa 08
Old 04-06-2008, 21:33   #472
kingbuxton
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV/Tinternet/Phone (Home)
kingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quadskingbuxton has a fine set of Quads

Picked up STALKER for a fiver, played for a couple of days, the odd crash, updated to latest nVidia drivers and now it just BSD when I try to go back a level, shame really cos I was really getting into it.

Note: Luckily I made a checkpoint before I stuck on the latest official drivers, rolled it back to the beta drivers and it works fine. So much for WHQL. Also there is a 1.1 patch on the way, so hopefully it will iron out the slight issues, this is a really good game, and I said you can get it for a fiver or so if you search.
kingbuxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 21:40   #473
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson T View Post
Lego Indiana Jones - The Original Adventures (pSP)

Cool. I want to get that on the 360 (along with Lego Batman when that comes out).
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 21:45   #474
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Yeah I saw the video of lego batman that looks REALLY nice
Old 04-06-2008, 23:57   #475
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Rock Band and still trying to Finish GTA 4
Old 05-06-2008, 00:14   #476
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

COD4 tonight since they finally released the map pack for PC
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 00:15   #477
nfs6600
cf.geek

Services: All
nfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant futurenfs6600 has a brilliant future

Gta Iv
nfs6600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:24   #478
Dai
Inactive

Services: 50Mb, TV & Phone
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Dai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronzeDai is cast in bronze
Send a message via MSN to Dai

Quote:
Originally Posted by icestar2 View Post
COD4 tonight since they finally released the map pack for PC
If anyone spots a download for the Linux 1.6v server binaries would be grateful for a link.
It's done apparently but not on public release yet.
Dai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:24   #479
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars

Bejewelled

I blame a recent NTHW Lan Party
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:28   #480
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

It's good - but the new bejewelled is TRISM