Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]
View Poll Results: Will you be opting out of the Virgin Ad Deal?
Yes, Definitely. 958 95.51%
No, I am quite happy to share my surfing habits with anyone. 45 4.49%
Voters: 1003. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 29-05-2008, 16:28   #7486
BadPhormula
cf.addict

BadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHanff View Post
Well my paypal is paladine at naked dash geek dot net if people want to help but I would rather they bought something so they are getting something tangible for their money.

No-one forced me to go to London, it was a judgement I made myself. I have another trip to London next week for an interview with a company interested in sponsoring my masters so that hit the wallet for another 70 quid (damn trains), hopefully it will be worth it though.

Alexander Hanff
What would you do if Kent donated to your paypal account? Knowing that b~stard he'd want to present you with one of them huge cardboard cheques and half a dozen photographers snapping away while you two shook hands.

On the back of the cheque would be a note from Kent... "0wn'd"
Advertisement
Old 29-05-2008, 16:30   #7487
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadPhormula View Post
What would you do if Kent donated to your paypal account? Knowing that b~stard he'd want to present you with one of them huge cardboard cheques and half a dozen photographers snapping away while you two shook hands.

On the back of the cheque would be a note from Kent... "0wn'd"
He can't afford to given how much he has lost this week. I expect I may see him busking at Euston station on Tuesday

Alexander Hanff
Old 29-05-2008, 16:40   #7488
BadPhormula
cf.addict

BadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enoughBadPhormula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
He can't afford to given how much he has lost this week. I expect I may see him busking at Euston station on Tuesday

Alexander Hanff

LMAO!

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Can we please tone down or ideally cut out the derogatory comments about Emma Sanderson. It's becoming offensive, and doesn't do anyone on this forum any credit.

/me with guilty look of shame on face

I'll send Emma some flowers to make up... a lovely bunch of nettles and a posy of deadly nightshade. try the chocolate too Emma I made them special

Old 29-05-2008, 16:43   #7489
Xpilot
Inactive

Xpilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Alexander Hanff
I wonder if he will be lurking around at the BT AGM to be held at the Barbican 16 July 2008. He may even have a seat at the top table by then. Anyone for a spare proxy card? Would give you the chance to ask questions of the Board on my behalf.

Xpilot AKA Richard Hawkins.
Old 29-05-2008, 17:26   #7490
phormwatch
Inactive

phormwatch will become famous soon enoughphormwatch will become famous soon enoughphormwatch will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidb24v View Post
I really am no expert on this stuff but I can't see how this fits with what's in the privacy policy from www.bt.com:

My italics and underling, obviously...

So if anyone who has done a section 12(?) DPA notice makes a request to BT this way then BT phail?

I realise I've just pirated a significant amount of text from a (presumably) (c) BT page. Oh, whatever. Go ahead and sue BT... my first defence witnesses will be, er, BT and that Kent bloke since they've convinced me that anything "on that t'tinterweb thingy" = public domain

Dave
You've just given me a good idea. If someone is ballsy enough to do it, they could make the point that everything on the web isn't quite public domain in the sense that BT mean by actually copying BTs website and all its logos onto a different domain - perhaps call it 'btsucks.com'.

Are they going to sue for copyright infringement? If so, wouldn't this undermine their assertion that if it's on the web it's free to use and exploit?

Anyone up for it?
Old 29-05-2008, 17:30   #7491
Paul Delaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Delaney View Post
Just highlights the fact that BT must be watching us closely because how would Chubby Emma le-le-legal Sanderson have otherwise know about the Google Image search result?

Hi Emma

"Le-le-legal" gag courtessy of Peter N over on BT support Forums:

http://beta.bt.com/bta/forums/thread...essageID=23659 (¾ down page)

@Peter N - I would (if I had a BT account) have at least posted that I thought your rap was great before using the emma stutter in my post...

Old 29-05-2008, 17:35   #7492
phormwatch
Inactive

phormwatch will become famous soon enoughphormwatch will become famous soon enoughphormwatch will become famous soon enough

Seriously guys, lay off Emma Sanderson's appearance. It's sexist and it's *****.

By all means, criticise her values and her behaviour, but criticising her based on her skin tone is simply childish, rude, and demeaning to yourselves.
Old 29-05-2008, 17:47   #7493
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one

iPAQ now listed on ebay if anyone is interested PM me and I will send you the link.

Alexander Hanff
Old 29-05-2008, 17:51   #7494
Geosynchronous
Inactive

Geosynchronous is an unknown quantity at this point

Just for ***** and giggles...
Old 29-05-2008, 17:55   #7495
NTLVictim
Inactive

Services: Finding people (retired)
NTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these partsNTLVictim is just so famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phormwatch View Post
Seriously guys, lay off Emma Sanderson's appearance. It's sexist and it's *****.

By all means, criticise her values and her behaviour, but criticising her based on her skin tone is simply childish, rude, and demeaning to yourselves.
Ok,from recent evidence alone, she's a lying, useless, face-in-the-trough corporate whore that would sell her families organs for the right price.

Let not it be said that I cannot be politically correct.
Old 29-05-2008, 17:59   #7496
Paul Delaney

Quote:

Point taken but I didn't mention her skin tone?

Not that she'd look twice at me, unless as a "bit of rough", but she's not that bad looking...

My previous post was actually in response to a post I just saw on BT Support Forums where because I don't use BT as an ISP - I can't post!

Sorry if you thought I was trying to stir things up...

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

Quote:
Anyone got any ideas for the Motif?
Maybe something like this (just an idea - not the finished article):

Old 29-05-2008, 18:15   #7497
BadPhormula
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosynchronous View Post
Just for ***** and giggles...
Very good.

This is the music to background this picture.

S-Express-Theme from S-Express
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JP_2qjzj73Y

The fly black girl "Oh that's bad!"
Pimp Daddy "No, that's good"

1min55s into song

Enjoy BT pimp daddies new theme music
Old 29-05-2008, 18:30   #7498
phormwatch
Inactive

Talking Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Very good.

This is the music to background this picture.

S-Express-Theme from S-Express
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JP_2qjzj73Y

The fly black girl "Oh that's bad!"
Pimp Daddy "No, that's good"

1min55s into song

Enjoy BT pimp daddies new theme music
Of course, you could like to BT using:

http://www.datapimpingservices.com
Old 29-05-2008, 18:51   #7499
BadPhormula
cf.addict

Quote:
Of course, you could like to BT using:

http://www.datapimpingservices.com

And while were letting privacy slip through our fingers for good, let's all dance out the end of private communications in blissful ignorance to this little number.

Dee Lite - Groove Is In The Heart

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mKTCW4oxS6I
Old 29-05-2008, 19:11   #7500
piggy
Inactive

piggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTLVictim View Post
Ok,from recent evidence alone, she's a lying, useless, face-in-the-trough corporate whore that would sell her families organs for the right price.

Let not it be said that I cannot be politically correct.
somebody who lives in the real world then!

this thread seems to have lost its focus.
Closed Thread