Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 30-05-2022, 13:41   #7201
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Is it not easier and cheaper to get quotes online, also using TCB offers?
After ringing them they’ve come in cheaper than anywhere else…. Tbh it was only a ten minute call. It annoys me that they bump up their prices as they think people will just let it roll over and auto renew
Old 05-06-2022, 11:16   #7202
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

UBISoft

They are giving Far Cry 4 game free to Prime customers, but you have to jump through bloody hoops.

I have to link my Prime to UBISoft, It didn't like the password so I reset it.

It then says password invaild, now its locked me out for too many attemps.
Old 06-06-2022, 17:25   #7203
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Still doesn't like the password, so I've given up, I have it on the Xbox 1 anyway.
Old 06-06-2022, 20:31   #7204
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Still doesn't like the password, so I've given up, I have it on the Xbox 1 anyway.
Contact their support if you haven't already.
Old 09-06-2022, 21:50   #7205
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Wilkinson's (Wilko) declining £45 cashback on topcashback saying we hadn't followed the terms and conditions. We clicked through from the topcashback site and spend £900 in good faith on garden furniture. Seems we're doomed never to have any luck with garden furnitre.
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 00:01   #7206
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Wilkinson's (Wilko) declining £45 cashback on topcashback saying we hadn't followed the terms and conditions. We clicked through from the topcashback site and spend £900 in good faith on garden furniture. Seems we're doomed never to have any luck with garden furnitre.
Cancel the order if you still can.
Old 10-06-2022, 08:27   #7207
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
It is hit and miss with cashback. I've had over £2k, from that site over the years though deals aren't as good as they used to be, and sellers are increasingly using any excuse not to pay out.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 09:50   #7208
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Cancel the order if you still can.
Too late, ordered and delivered in March. The missing cashback claims take so long which is a pain. It's not the first time Wilkinson's have declined cashback but they normally reverse the decision. £45 was obviously too much for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
It is hit and miss with cashback. I've had over £2k, from that site over the years though deals aren't as good as they used to be, and sellers are increasingly using any excuse not to pay out.
Couldn't agree more, the offers aren't as good but I suppose something is better than nothing for example, the cashback from Sainsbury's deliveries is normally more than the delivery charge.

Like you we've had more than £2k, and if you couple it with a cashback credit card you can quite quickly build up a few £'s for nothing.
Old 10-06-2022, 19:27   #7209
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Too late, ordered and delivered in March. The missing cashback claims take so long which is a pain. It's not the first time Wilkinson's have declined cashback but they normally reverse the decision. £45 was obviously too much for them!

Couldn't agree more, the offers aren't as good but I suppose something is better than nothing for example, the cashback from Sainsbury's deliveries is normally more than the delivery charge.

Like you we've had more than £2k, and if you couple it with a cashback credit card you can quite quickly build up a few £'s for nothing.
Great minds think alike. Cashback credit cards are the only ones to have. I've got an old one from Halifax that still pays out 2% on all fuel / groceries. Its my best friend Can't get anything near that any longer .
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 21:58   #7210
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Great minds think alike. Cashback credit cards are the only ones to have. I've got an old one from Halifax that still pays out 2% on all fuel / groceries. Its my best friend Can't get anything near that any longer .
We also have one with no foreign currency fees which we only use on holiday.
Old 11-06-2022, 03:11   #7211
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Dude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appealDude111 has a bronzed appeal
Angry

I canst stand how mean people are now...... Im sick to death of it!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 19:58   #7212
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

I use an app called Airtime rewards, I opt in each month for the bonus rewards and when I get £10 I claim it, and it takes that off my O2 bill.
Old 15-06-2022, 22:51   #7213
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Jobs on job sites, which takes you to the poster's site, which then get you to retype your entire CV again.
Old 27-06-2022, 23:01   #7214
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Companies that refuse to send a simple unsuccessful email, its rude and unprofessional as I've take time to retype my attached email.
Old 28-06-2022, 20:14   #7215
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Last years car insurers who presume that you automatically want to renew your policy with them and deduct money from your bank account without authorisation. So you end up having to phone them for a refund.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote