Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Retentions Deals - Text from Customer Relations?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues

New connection but no contract, no emails, no nothing ever!

Old 21-03-2017, 22:03   #1
zoombini
Inactive

Services: I no longer receive cable services, I blame the inept accounts dept for that.
zoombini has reached the bronze age
zoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze age
Question New connection but no contract, no emails, no nothing ever!

Hi, I rejoined for BB only starting the 21st Feb.
I rang up to arrange this, gave all my details and confirmed my email address.

Since then have rung twice to complain that I have received no emails not written details of the contract.
As such I don't know my account number and have no access to any onine features - such as service checker or reporting bad service (should be 50mb - currently 10mb and 400 ping).

What can be done to ensure that I actually get something tangible?
Or are they still as incompetent as they were in the NTL days?

Cheers,
Zoom.

Last edited by zoombini; 21-03-2017 at 22:18. Reason: correcting title.
zoombini is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-03-2017, 09:41   #2
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New connection but no contract, no emails, no nothing ever!

Are they taking any money?
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 09:47   #3
zoombini
Inactive

Services: I no longer receive cable services, I blame the inept accounts dept for that.
zoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze age

Not yet no.
As much as I don't mind my BB being free, I have tried getting them to correct this twice.
Actually getting to talk to someone who can make sense and isn't just a script reader is not easy.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:17   #4
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute

You could try signing up to the VM forums as this doesnt need you to know your account number etc. You might get somewhere then and it wont cost you money.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:52   #5
zoombini
Inactive

Yeah, problem wit that is that they DO need to know my account number, because unless I can give them some details they wont know who the heck I am.

Also I already have an account on there, from a previous contract, but can no longer get in.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:55   #6
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

If you already have an account you should be able to get in. I can and I haven't had a VM connection for 4yrs.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 13:04   #7
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoombini View Post
Yeah, problem wit that is that they DO need to know my account number, because unless I can give them some details they wont know who the heck I am.

Also I already have an account on there, from a previous contract, but can no longer get in.
You can create a new account as I have just done it and they dont need to know if you are VM user.

Once your in then you should be able to get in communication with someone from Virgin Media to sort out your problem