Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Old 12-03-2011, 12:44   #76
pythagoras
cf.addict

pythagoras has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

just started monitoring
pythagoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2011, 13:10   #77
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Services: Gig1, Hub 5
Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze

wow
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 16:00   #78
pythagoras
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
wow
Is that a good wow or a bad wow?
pythagoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 16:11   #79
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze

good, for VM thats excellent your graph.
Old 13-03-2011, 11:15   #80
The_real_dj
Inactive

Services: 40 MB Sky BB with telephone and skyHD for TV :)
The_real_dj is just really niceThe_real_dj is just really niceThe_real_dj is just really niceThe_real_dj is just really niceThe_real_dj is just really niceThe_real_dj is just really nice

got mine started up now...

not too bad!!
The_real_dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 17:40   #81
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Meh. Still better than before.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 19:53   #82
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

[IMG][/IMG]

Starting to get busy again I see, no Black Ops for me tonight then.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2011, 20:56   #83
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

some of you have large variances from peak to off peak, my off peak is higher eg than qasdfdsaq but is better during peak.
Old 13-03-2011, 22:25   #84
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star

That's the way mine looks nowadays Chrys.

pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 01:13   #85
fragless
Inactive

Services: 120mb BB
fragless is on a distinguished roadfragless is on a distinguished road

50mb, do not have the superhub the first graph seems to be a carbon copy for every day bar Saturdays.

This is Saturday.

fragless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 08:45   #86
pabscars
Inactive

pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Fragless, I take it you have been canning your internet connection pretty much all day then, if not then your connection looks fubar.
Old 14-03-2011, 13:31   #87
fragless
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
Fragless, I take it you have been canning your internet connection pretty much all day then, if not then your connection looks fubar.
2 PC's, 3 Laptops, xbox360, PS3 and 2 smart phones.

I do not allow downloads till 9pm (due to 2 letters stating I was part of the .01%) most use is 2 x facebook, 2 x browsing and youtube and then the gaming.
After 10PM it is just 1 PC and the PS3.

Does that seem right then for the amount of usage?
Old 14-03-2011, 13:59   #88
pabscars
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragless View Post
2 PC's, 3 Laptops, xbox360, PS3 and 2 smart phones.

I do not allow downloads till 9pm (due to 2 letters stating I was part of the .01%) most use is 2 x facebook, 2 x browsing and youtube and then the gaming.
After 10PM it is just 1 PC and the PS3.

Does that seem right then for the amount of usage?
I'm not qualified to answer that one dude, I just presumed you were a heavy user looking at those results. I think hammering your connection really effect's the graph, and by the looks of it your probably getting very good value for money
Old 14-03-2011, 14:15   #89
fragless
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
I'm not qualified to answer that one dude.... and by the looks of it your probably getting very good value for money
Thanks.

We are, heavy usage with a house full of kids all wanting internet access
Old 14-03-2011, 18:28   #90
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Given the timings and the quick ramp-up and ramp-down it looks more like malfunctioning DPI gear or STM equipment on VM's end to me...
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote