Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | VPN recommendations for Kodi

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion

VPN recommendations for Kodi

Old 30-07-2018, 10:05   #16
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: As I spend little time at home have an arrangemet to use a neighbours SKY connection for a small fee
pip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronze
pip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronze
Re: VPN recommendations for Kodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiewilliams View Post
I advise you to go for express vpn.its the best vpn for kodi.but for more confirmation.you can read express vpn reviews from here https://www.vpnranks.com/expressvpn-review/ I am personally using it for many years.
Merely your opinion.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-07-2018, 00:14   #17
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Vivid350/20+Mbps 'Standalone Broadband Connection'
djfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond reputedjfunkdup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Merely your opinion.

Doh stating the obvious or what lol Of course it was just his opinion the same as your post was just your opinion.

And btw for a 62 year old Woman you look very young.I'd love to know your secrets for looking so youthful
Old 31-07-2018, 01:01   #18
Paul M
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM Phone : Sky TV : VM Cable (350 Mbps) : Sky BB (38 Mbps)
Paul M is seeing silvered starsPaul M is seeing silvered starsPaul M is seeing silvered stars
Paul M is seeing silvered stars

I'm curious, unless you are using it for less than legal purposes, why would you need a VPN for Kodi ?

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 13:36   #19
OLD BOY
Experience is everything

Services: 2 V6 boxes; Full House; Now TV, Amazon and Netflix; VM broadband and landline
OLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appeal
OLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
I'm curious, unless you are using it for less than legal purposes, why would you need a VPN for Kodi ?
Maybe to gain access to free to air programmes in other countries.

I have relatives in Australia, and it would be good to watch their news programmes. I would not even think of trying to access premium content, where rights issues become problematic.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 14:18   #20
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Just to come back to this...

I never ended up getting a VPN and can't remember why i was even asking, i just use Kodi to watch any TV series or movie i want to, not for gaining access to premium sports events etc. Kodi makes it alot easier it just feels like Netflix and i certainly dont pay anyone any money for doing this.
Old 05-08-2018, 14:31   #21
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: As I spend little time at home have an arrangemet to use a neighbours SKY connection for a small fee
pip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronze
pip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronzepip08456 is cast in bronze

For anyone using Kodi for "legal" purposes a VPN will allow geolocked content.

Both Kodi and TvAddons only host addons which allow legal verified content.

That said there are other repositories.
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote