Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Avengers: Endgame

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Avengers: Endgame

Old 11-04-2019, 23:30   #46
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Avengers: Endgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
Gutted can't make the midnight preview as I got work at 7am in the morning, o well I am going at 21:30 on the 25th, just gotta stay away from spoilers all day.
Yeh, so is my lad - he’s going to nap before the film, I’ll pick him up then drop him off at 3’sh, and he’ll grab another couple of hours kip before work.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2019, 23:45   #47
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

I book the day after off work so i can stay up and watch it and not have to worry about going to work the next day.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2019, 21:55   #48
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Watching Graham Norton show and they showed a clip that basically gives away the plot.

MOD EDIT: PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF POTENTIAL SPOILERS, ESPECIALLY ON HIGHLY ANTICIPATED AND UPCOMING MOVIES

Spoiler: 
As suspected they’re going to go back in time and collect the stones themselves pre-Thanos and un-click everything and bring everyone back. It basically going to be a heist movie “avengers 11”

Last edited by General Maximus; 13-04-2019 at 22:13.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 21:15   #49
General Maximus
Ran Away

General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

Old 16-04-2019, 18:49   #50
General Maximus
Ran Away

Old 17-04-2019, 18:21   #51
General Maximus
Ran Away

Old 19-04-2019, 11:22   #52
General Maximus
Ran Away

Old 23-04-2019, 11:54   #53
General Maximus
Ran Away

They have a very close relationship and I don't think they are going to dwell on the past at all. They are going to give each other a man hug and get on with fixing everything.
Old 23-04-2019, 21:36   #54
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

The Avengers sing their version of "We Didn’t Start The Fire".

Old 24-04-2019, 11:58   #55
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Word of warning. Some reviews have minor spoilers by mentioning details that, if you have watched previous films, allow you to piece together some aspects of the plot.

The equivalent of reviewing the Sixth Sense and going 'and surprising developments about Bruce Willis' character'

I mean I wasn't aware that Disney were even planning a Star Wars shared-universe so that's one aspect of the film spoiled for me! (just kidding).

Last edited by Damien; 24-04-2019 at 12:04.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2019, 16:08   #56
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Word of warning. Some reviews have minor spoilers by mentioning details that, if you have watched previous films, allow you to piece together some aspects of the plot.

The equivalent of reviewing the Sixth Sense and going 'and surprising developments about Bruce Willis' character'

I mean I wasn't aware that Disney were even planning a Star Wars shared-universe so that's one aspect of the film spoiled for me! (just kidding).
That’s why i’ve been avoiding any reviews for the past couple of days...
Old 24-04-2019, 16:12   #57
General Maximus
Ran Away

I never read reviews or anything else before films. I like to go in with a completely open mind and appreciate it for what it is.
Old 24-04-2019, 17:36   #58
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I never read reviews or anything else before films. I like to go in with a completely open mind and appreciate it for what it is.
Yeah, same with me for the most part. I use something like Metacritic to either find films I may not have watched but have great reviews or films I was on the fence about that have really bad ones.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2019, 19:38   #59
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

I don”t mind, i think I’ve pretty much worked out what happens, but happy to be wrong.

Tickets booked for Friday lunchtime.
Old 24-04-2019, 20:57   #60
General Maximus
Ran Away

I was just lying in bed thinking about the boxoffice stats that will be coming out over the next couple of days and after the weekend and it is only fitting that such an iconic film leads the way in breaking records. I opened up the imdb app on my phone to see if there was anything interesting to read and I laughed my ass off. It is breaking records before I have even seen it:

Quote:
“Avengers: Endgame” is breaking records in China, raking in more than $100 million on its opening day Wednesday – two days ahead of the U.S. – and putting itself firmly on track to become the biggest Hollywood title ever in the Middle Kingdom.