Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | YouView Player, iPlayer, 4oD etc Netblocks

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Other Digital TV Services Discussion

YouView Player, iPlayer, 4oD etc Netblocks

Old 17-01-2019, 18:20   #1
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
YouView Player, iPlayer, 4oD etc Netblocks

Does anyone know if there is a list of IP addresses or Netblocks anywhere for catchup and on demand services?

I want to create static routes on my firewall for these services so the tv can access them directly instead of going out through a VPN in another country with the rest of my traffic, while at the same time staying on the same subnet behind the firewall so it can stream files from Plex/DLNA servers.

The tv has Youview player which i don't think has geo-restrictions itself but its only a front end for the actual iPlayer/4oD etc players.

Any link, lists or advice appreciated.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement