Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Favourite Mobile Browser and why?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > Internet Discussion

Favourite Mobile Browser and why?

Old 17-04-2019, 12:44   #1
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Favourite Mobile Browser and why?

What is your current go to Mobile Browser and why?

Mine is currently Samsung Internet after changing from Dolphin and the benefits to me are:

1. Works with Lastpass filler so i never have to remember my passwords and now have easy access to them, not all browsers support Lastpass.

2. Built in Ad blocking.

3. Speed Dial where i can set my favourites this is often not possible on other browsers like Chrome and Edge and i don't like how it looks on Firefox.

4. Able to move the forward and back buttons to the top of the browser when using it on a tablet.
Old 17-04-2019, 23:34   #2
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Favourite Mobile Browser and why?

I used Samsung browser and chrome
Old 18-04-2019, 00:41   #3
JMcB
cf.geek

Services: 2x 306Tivo Full TV with Movies & Sport 1000Mb BB Land Line Mobile Phone x2 (Sim Only)
JMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to JMcB

Chrome, just because ����*♂️
JMcB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2019, 12:59   #4
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age

i use the adblock plus browser for surfing, because it blocks a lot of ads https://adblockbrowser.org/

I also use puffin because I like the way it handles tabbed browsing better than any other browser, the "open in background" always works, i don't want to immediately focus on newly opened tab.
admars is offline   Reply With Quote