Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What game are you playing

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion

What game are you playing

Old 29-12-2023, 02:09   #2566
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
Re: What game are you playing

Wouldn't even bother playing it on console now, they don't support it anymore.

I just always play Train Sim World 4 now.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-12-2023, 15:26   #2567
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Wouldn't even bother playing it on console now, they don't support it anymore.

I just always play Train Sim World 4 now.
I used to play it on Xbox One before moving 100% over to PS4/5 is it still supported on PC, I thought it had stopped on all platforms?
Old 31-12-2023, 08:14   #2568
damien c
cf.mega poster

Services: Tivo, 100mb, Mobile
damien c has reached the bronze age
damien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze agedamien c has reached the bronze age

Still putting most of my gaming time in to Destiny 2 but have picked up The Division 2 and Cyberpunk again recently.

Cyberpunk I have only really played for around 3 hours total, I need to sink a whole bunch of time into it to really get going and figure it out properly.

Division 2, I am just dabbling with it again to remind myself of why I stopped playing it but so far I have enjoyed the few hours I have put into it.

Have also picked up the Halo Infinite campaign and a few other bit's over the last few months, that I really need to try.

Starfield has well, I played it for an hour and between the bugs and low performance that got dropped, I will go back and play in probably 2 years when the community fixes most of the issues.
Old 02-01-2024, 19:36   #2569
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I used to play it on Xbox One before moving 100% over to PS4/5 is it still supported on PC, I thought it had stopped on all platforms?
Yeah it's basically just PC only now.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2024, 15:24   #2570
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Shadow of the Tomb Raider finally Platinumed on PS5, it only took 4yrs!

Now hope to do the same with Rise of the Tomb Raider but there is mention of online trophies so may not be possible.
Old 11-02-2024, 12:50   #2571
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Found the final Research points on Watchdogs 2, now searching for the 10 Gnomes, I have one bat can't seem to get it.

I also found the 7 hidden cars, one is a Jurassic Park Jeep with a T-Rex horn than make the people run.
Old 17-03-2024, 22:50   #2572
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I'm currently addicted to The Sims 4 on the PC, and using mods.

I have one guy with 27 children

Last edited by Hom3r; 17-03-2024 at 23:52.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 00:33   #2573
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on PS5.
Old Yesterday, 00:46   #2574
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Trying to complete Jedi Survivor on PC.